www.nikefj.com cheap wholesalenike shoes air dunks,Nike shox,Nike

nikefj

Sep 24, 2008, 6:35:21 AM9/24/08

Welcome to our website: http://www.nikefj.com We supply brand
shoes&clothing, such as Nike, Jordan (1-22), Adidas, puma, Gucci, Prada ,
LV, Bape ,Timberland ,Icecream bape hoodie, bbc hoodie, evisu hoodie, bape
shirt, bbc shirt,evisu shirt,polo shirt, bape jean,bbc jean, evisu jean,red
monkey jean and so on..we are honest and serious supplier and As request
our reply as follow:
1.All our shoes&clothing are AAA quality with original box, with the tags
and style code number.
2,We have a safety express to worldwide, so pls have a reassurance
3.You can place bulk order, we also accept small order and drop shipping
4.Delivery time: After receive the payment delivery within 24 hours,
4-5days you can receive.
The more brand product pls visit our site, and having any problem pleast
contact us:

msn.nik...@hotmail.com
e-mail.n...@hotmail.com
www.nikefj.com