wholesale nike shoes,nike shoes air force 1s www.nikefj.com

nikefj

Sep 10, 2008, 5:38:23 AM9/10/08

Founded in 2002, nike center CO., LTD . specialized in
producting and trading world brand sportswear products. We can mainly
supply quality branded shoes, nike, air jordan,nike dunk,women
boots,air force1,adidas,brand jeans evisu,bbc,bape,lrg,brand
bags,lv,gucci,coach,chanel,brand hats,brand belts, All the shoes are
packaged with original box come with the paper work, logo, tags etc.
And style code number is 100% correct. Free shipment. We accept the
small order even one pair We welcome retailers and wholesalers from
all over the world. Hope to cooperate with you and look forward to
your early reply!

msn.nik...@hotmail.com
e-mail.n...@hotmail.com
www.nikefj.com