cheap wholCheap Jordans,nike dunks,nike sneakers,cheap nikes, cheap nike dunks,

nikefj

Sep 12, 2008, 7:50:15 AM9/12/08
Welcome to our website is: www.nikefj.com ,We offer grade AAA shoes here
with wholesale price! Our shoes have some advantages as following:
1) Grade AAA shoes!
2) The wholesale price!
3)100% safe, the best delivery terms!
4) No mini order here!
5) The best service!
msn.nik...@hotmail.com
e-mail.n...@hotmail.com
www.nikefj.com

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutbasketball.com/group/alt.sports.basketball.ivy.penn/
More information at http://www.talkaboutbasketball.com/faq.html

nikefj

Sep 17, 2008, 7:53:12 AM9/17/08

We This is a professional trading company apparel, handbags, leather and
luxuries with four years experiences. We are located in PuTian city in
China. Our company is one of the largest trading companies in FuJian
province in China, which has more than 200 employees. More over, we have
many large manufactories which located in GuangZhou, FuZhou and PuTian
city etc. We can supply a lot of shoes with many brands, such as NIKE,
JORDAN, AIRMAX, SHOX, PUMA, BAPE, GUCCI, PRADA, TIMBERELAND, DUNK, ADIDAS,
JAMES. We also supply some kinds of apparel, such as jeans, shirts ,
hoodies, caps, bikinis and so on. Furthermore, we supply bags and leather,
such as handbags, wallets and belts. In addition, we supply some kinds of
luxuries, such as watches and sunglasses. Every kind has so many brands
and different sizes. More information as follows:
Shoes size: 8-12
Women: 5-8.5 (Jordan men shoes include size 13)
Children shoes size: 12c, 12.5c, 13c, 1y, 2y, 3y.
T-shirt and hoody: M-4XL