Jumping Machines To Make You Jump Higher Do Not Work As Well As Natural Exerci

1 view

Shawn Chow

May 13, 2010, 2:39:20 PM5/13/10
If you are looking for jumping machines to make you jump higher you
need to know that most do not work. The problem here is you need to
train your muscles the right way, and some machines do allow this but
you can do it all without any machines. Im going to show you a few
tricks that will have you jumping higher.
First off you need to know that your main jumping muscles are the
Quads and calfs. You need to train these to get your vertical jump up.
There are a lot of exercises you can do for these muscles but im about
to give you one powerful method that will work.
Ok so you can jump right? But what if you added say 75 pounds to your
body when your jumping? What do you think would happen to your
vertical jump? Im talking about your own Jumping machines to make you
jump higher in a sense. Ok before we get ahead of our self here let me
give you a few warnings. First if you try to start off too heavy you
could injure yourself, and also it could actually be bad for your
vertical jump.
I suggest you add 5 pounds to your weight when jumping. To do this
simple find a tight fitting book back and put 5 pounds worth of weight
in it. I think the most ideal thing here would be a sand bag or
something since the weight is more spread out. Now gradually increase
this weight by 5 pounds a week and your body will have no choice but
to jump higher. You should do this for at least 30 mins a day, just
jump as you normally would playing basketball. I even suggest you play
say a 30 min game of basketball everyday with this weight on you. But
I do stress be careful when doing this please, and consult your doctor
if you have any health problems. Now that you have your own Jumping
machines to make you jump higher, you have no choice but to increase
your vertical jump!

Learn How To Jump Higher: http://verticaljump.atzinfo.com/