They don't like DAKs in Canada.

1 view

Dog Biscuits

Oct 5, 2016, 8:00:38 PM10/5/16
A beer can was hurled at Baltimore Orioles outfielder Hyun Soo
Kim, and it nearly hit him in the head during a routine fly
ball. Fellow outfielder Adam Jones said Toronto Blue Jays fans
taunted him with racial epithets.

The Blue Jays won Tuesday’s wild-card game over the O’s in
dramatic fashion with an Edwin Encarnacion walk-off home run in
the 11th inning, but the nip-and-tuck contest was marred by bad
behavior from the fans in attendance at Toronto’s Rogers Centre.

“The Toronto Blue Jays would like to express our extreme
disappointment for the incident that occurred during last
night’s American League Wild Card game at Rogers Centre
involving an object being thrown onto the field of play,” the
team said in a statement. “Throughout this season, we have
witnessed an incredible level of fan engagement, with a
passionate and loyal fan base that extends across Canada.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2016/10/05/blue-jays-
apologiz-beer-can-incident-vow-identify-fan/91626470/