This is not SPAM!!! This is not a Troll!!! But it belongs here!!!

1 view

sho...@thekennel.com

Sep 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/12/96

Texan finds himself in hell one day!
The devil comes walking up that first day only to find the Texan
laughing and smiling and wanting to give him a high five.
Devil says "This is hell doesn't that heat bother you?"
Texan says "Reminds me of a fine summer afternoon in Dallas!"
The devil walks off pissed, and decides to get him. "I'll turn
the heat all the way up. That'll show him."
The next day, the devil checks back with our hero, only to find
him happy once again. "What now?" says the Evil one.
"Man is this heat great or what. Reminds me of a summer day in
San Antonio."
The Devil realizes that he has been going about it all wrong.
"Tomorrow I'm going to make it colder than an Alaskan winter."
He returns the next day to find the Texan shivering and blue,
but grinning from ear to ear. "What could you possibly have to be
happy
about?"
"Its pretty obvious, isn't it?" replied the Texan. "The Rangers
must have won the World Series."