Cain is a disgrace to humankind

Awesome Giants

Jun 22, 2017, 11:12:45 PM6/22/17
Absolutely useless Cain. He continues to get more run support than
anyone else, yet he still can't survive half a game. Can someone
remind him this is not the HR Derby? I've seen HR Derby pitchers who
gave up less HRs than him!

Let's see what excuses those dumbass Cain fanboys come up with now...

Awesome Giants

Jun 23, 2017, 1:58:44 AM6/23/17
Holy christ! I went out for an hour and came back, and found out they
actually scored 11 runs for Cain and they still lost! In a non-Coors
game! No freakin way!!!

If these lame duck Giants score 11 runs for you, YOU HAVE TO WIN!!!

Even Samardzija's like: "Man, give me that kind of run support and I'd
be 9-1. Why waste all the runs on Cain?"

This is equivalent to: If a geek is *finally* able to take home a
beautiful woman, he *HAS TO* be able to get his d**k up!!!

poldy

Jun 25, 2017, 2:11:20 AM6/25/17
He had a few good years, enough to earn a huge contract.

Similar to Lincecum's career trajectory.

You only hope the same thing doesn't happen to Bumgardner after he gets
his next contract.

Then again, the way Giants drafts have gone this decade, you only hope
they can get a couple of prospects to be good for a few years, enough to
get big contracts.

John Walsh

Jun 25, 2017, 3:35:21 PM6/25/17
Poor Awesome Crybaby ...

Awesome Giants

Jun 26, 2017, 5:39:20 AM6/26/17
poldy <po...@kfu.com> wrote:

> On 6/22/17 8:12 PM, Awesome Giants wrote:
>> Absolutely useless Cain. He continues to get more run support
>> than anyone else, yet he still can't survive half a game. Can
>> someone remind him this is not the HR Derby? I've seen HR Derby
>> pitchers who gave up less HRs than him!
>>
>> Let's see what excuses those dumbass Cain fanboys come up with
>> now...
>>

> He had a few good years, enough to earn a huge contract.
>
> Similar to Lincecum's career trajectory.

Fortunately his big contract was only for 2 years, nothing like Cain's.
Or else this would be really ugly. And imagine Pablo took the Giants'
offer instead of the Sox's. Man...

> You only hope the same thing doesn't happen to Bumgardner after he
> gets his next contract.

I'm already worried about his big layoff this year. We assume he'll
come back as the same pitcher, but you never know...

> Then again, the way Giants drafts have gone this decade, you only
> hope they can get a couple of prospects to be good for a few
> years, enough to get big contracts.

I like this year's draft. Maybe something good will turn up.

Awesome Giants

Jun 26, 2017, 5:39:40 AM6/26/17
Haha, the Cain ass kisser hasn't even wiped the brown stuff from his
face yet. Dirty Sanchez JW. LOL. We don't call him dumb & dumber for
nothing. :-D