$225 Paid Research Study re: Technology

1 view

mi...@c2research.com

Jul 6, 2015, 6:05:30 PM7/6/15
Hello!

A leading market research firm is currently seeking computer users to participate in a paid technology research study taking place in Seattle between now and Monday, July 20. Participants are paid $225 for a 30min online homework survey with a follow-up 2 hour in-person interview conducted at your convenience. The topic of the research centers on how computer users like you interact with technology on a day to day basis.

There are no sales or recruiting involved in your participation. This is being conducted solely for market research purposes and nothing sensitive or secure is requested or required.

We have established a preliminary survey to connect with interested candidates. It should take 5-7 minutes to complete and we will reach out to those that fit well for this study. Please follow the link below to access the preliminary survey.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2197016/59d23c973918

Please do not hesitate to forward this email to anyone you know that may be interested in participating in this research study.

Thank you!