R.I.P. 2012 Pirates

ironcitywest

Aug 15, 2012, 7:29:13 AM8/15/12
Same old Buccos. These guys are playing like zombies. They don't
know they're dead yet. I'm surprised they can find their way to the
ballpark.

Too many slugs and not enough sluggers on this squad. Sanchez and
Alvarez ("The Turd at Third") are premeir strikeout artists (which
would be great if one was talking about their pitching ability).
These two loads should be dumped immediately for a shortstop and a
thirdbaseman who can actually hit a baseball.

How about them Steelers?

john smith

Aug 15, 2012, 10:56:36 AM8/15/12
Trading Casey McGee was their worst move. He was providing energy for
this team. Sanchez. a big dud. What happend to James McDonald? He looks
horrible...

ironcitywest

Aug 25, 2012, 11:55:02 AM8/25/12
Oy vey. I see the Terrible Twosome were at it again in the 9th inning
last night: Alvarez and Sanchez BOTH striking out with the tying and
winning runs on base. McCutchen must be sitting between those two
loads on the bench because whatever Gaby and The Turd at Third have is
starting to rub off on Andrew. I imagine Sanchez will be gotten rid
of after this, another losing season, but I don't understand the time-
investment the team is making in Alvarez. I mean, if you are the GM,
how many times can you look at that air swing? Pedro Alvarez is the
only player in MLB that could sell his bats on eBay and advertise them
as "GAME USED, MINT CONDITION."