loss of a 10 game lead

Popping Mad

Sep 9, 2022, 6:01:07 AM9/9/22
https://www.mlb.com/braves/news/braves-mets-headed-toward-epic-showdown

When the Braves moved into a first-place tie on Tuesday, MLB.com’s Sarah
Langs reported the Mets became the eighth team since divisions began
(1969) to have a 10-plus-game division lead, then have another team
either tie or overtake them for first place at some point.

Popping Mad

Sep 10, 2022, 5:37:02 AM9/10/22
that is it... it is gone.

*ernie

Sep 10, 2022, 8:58:39 PM9/10/22
Admittedly, they haven't played great of late, but it's not like their
choking the division away as they have done in the past. Atlanta has
played scorching hot baseball since June. We handled both them and the
Dodgers straight up, so I wouldn't worry too much. Winning the division
would help a lot, but the season's not lost if they have to go the
wildcard route.

*ernie

Sep 11, 2022, 12:27:12 AM9/11/22
Saturday Night: Mets win, Braves lose. They're back in first by 1/2 game

nikolay kazakov

Sep 12, 2022, 12:11:44 PM9/12/22
1½ games now, thanks the the Mariners. The Marlins almost gave away last nights game. That is not happening in the playoffs.

Ruben Safir

Sep 12, 2022, 11:28:31 PM9/12/22

Ruben Safir

Sep 24, 2022, 5:17:12 PM9/24/22
> When the Braves moved into a first-place tie on Tuesday, MLB.com???s Sarah
> Langs reported the Mets became the eighth team since divisions began
> (1969) to have a 10-plus-game division lead, then have another team
> either tie or overtake them for first place at some point.

2.5 up with Martin out of the line up

Hass

Sep 24, 2022, 5:41:33 PM9/24/22
And?