bbader signing

Popping Mad

Jan 5, 2024, 4:20:13 AMJan 5
The offensive side of his game is less impressive, however. He’s hit
.243/.310/.396 in his career for a wRC+ of 92, indicating he’s been 8%
below league average overall.

I see a patern here.

*ernie

Jan 5, 2024, 4:28:01 PMJan 5
I know, another year of crappy offense. Wilpon partII

Popping Mad

Jan 5, 2024, 4:37:32 PMJan 5
On 1/5/24 16:27, *ernie wrote:

> I know, another year of crappy offense. Wilpon partII

This will be a worst team than anythoing the Wilpns put together ...

Ruben Safir

Jan 7, 2024, 10:36:22 AMJan 7
*ernie <already...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/5/2024 4:20 AM, Popping Mad wrote:
>> The offensive side of his game is less impressive, however. He???s hit
>> .243/.310/.396 in his career for a wRC+ of 92, indicating he???s been 8%
>> below league average overall.
>>

>> I see a patern here.
>
> I know, another year of crappy offense. Wilpon partII

The Wilpons never put together a team with a combined OBP ***under 300***