luis-guillorme to Atlanta

Popping Mad

Jan 9, 2024, 10:13:43 PMJan 9
https://nypost.com/2024/01/05/sports/luis-guillorme-signs-with-braves-after-mets-non-tender/

I've come to think that Guillorme is the reason for the Epler suspension
and that is why the Mets dumped him.

*ernie

Jan 10, 2024, 9:08:37 PMJan 10
I'm getting older and I guess somewhat forgetful but what connection is
there between Epler and Guillorme? As a player, I would have kept him.

Popping Mad

Jan 11, 2024, 9:55:41 AMJan 11
On 1/10/24 21:08, *ernie wrote:

> I'm getting older and I guess somewhat forgetful but what connection is
> there between Epler and Guillorme? As a player, I would have kept him.

They put Guillorme on the DL and I believe he was ready to come back and
they left him on the DL with a fathom injury... and I think he was the
one to complain and that caused the commisioner to investigate Eppler.

This is just my speculation.

Soneone complained.