This guy HATES Grote

Popping Mad

Mar 25, 2023, 11:28:23 AM3/25/23

*ernie

Mar 26, 2023, 12:44:54 PM3/26/23
On 3/25/2023 11:28 AM, Popping Mad wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLUCA2r46CA

I guess I should have watched the whole thing (I saw only the beginning)
but how can a guy who only started following the Mets in '76 have an
honest opinion about Jerry Grote one way or another?

tmp

Mar 27, 2023, 7:21:22 AM3/27/23
I watched it. He didn't express ANY opinion about Grote, one way or the other. He talked mostly about the catchers from the mid to late 70's on, the ones he saw play. He did mention that Gary Carter was his favorite Mets catcher, but this wasn't about ranking the catchers at all. He's just a good Mets fan who's really into Mets catcher memorabilia.