Dafts

Ruben Safir

Dec 20, 2023, 6:45:00 PM12/20/23

The last major draft was 2015 which makes me wonder... what the hell is
going on in basball that the talent pool seems to have evaporated.

Maybe it is time that all the incoming players, internation and nation,
be funneled through the draft.

*ernie

Dec 21, 2023, 11:08:09 PM12/21/23
I'm not sure of the percentage, but it seems the majority of players
coming in are from either Central and South America or Asia, who for
whatever reason sell their talents to the highest bidder.