I like Buck Showatler

Popping Mad

Mar 14, 2023, 12:01:31 PM3/14/23
The more you see of Buck Showalter the more you have to just like this
guy. He is the best manager I'd ever seen and his professional baring
and loving disposition seems to pervade everything he touches. He has
the single more positive impact of any manager I'd ever seen.

If we had someone like Showaler in the Daryl and Doc years, I bet he
could had salvaged the back end of their careers. He is the best
manager the Mets have had since Gil Hodges. What took so long to get
him under contract?

Hass

Mar 14, 2023, 8:17:09 PM3/14/23
You didn't want to hire him...thankfully, nobody listens to you.