Note to Gary Cohen ....

Ruben Safir

Sep 18, 2022, 5:58:50 PM9/18/22

I don't care how many strikeouts the Metss pitchers aquire. I care that
they win.

*ernie

Sep 19, 2022, 5:56:33 PM9/19/22
On 9/18/2022 5:58 PM, Ruben Safir wrote:
> I don't care how many strikeouts the Metss pitchers aquire. I care that
> they win.

I'm sure one of the hardest part of broadcasting baseball is finding
things to talk about game in and game out. Strikeouts is just one of
those random topics they pick

Hass

Sep 19, 2022, 7:25:45 PM9/19/22
In this case, it's not even a matter of simple time-filler...it's news any time you set a franchise record (and in this case tie the MLB record).

Ruben Safir

Sep 20, 2022, 1:51:38 PM9/20/22
Itis insulting to the intelligence when ou just give up a game tieing 3
run homer and are pulled from the game in the 6th inning to rave about
15ks