No hitter

*ernie

Nov 2, 2022, 11:41:15 PM11/2/22
Congratulations Astros! 4 different pitchers. Baseball has changed a lot
and this is a prime example. Even 20 years ago a manager would have
allowed Javier to go as long as he wished to reach immortality.

--
ernie k.
already...@hotmail.com

Popping Mad

Nov 4, 2022, 4:01:51 PM11/4/22
On 11/2/22 23:41, *ernie wrote:
> Baseball has changed a lot and this is a prime example. Even 20 years
> ago a manager would have allowed Javier to go as long as he wished to
> reach immortality.

It has not changed for the better.

*ernie

Nov 6, 2022, 10:19:54 AM11/6/22
I'm with you 100% there. Games take way too much time now to begin with.

Popping Mad

Nov 6, 2022, 5:22:14 PM11/6/22
On 11/6/22 10:19, *ernie wrote:

> I'm with you 100% there. Games take way too much time now to begin with.

the competition is not as good and the human factor is being squeezed
from the game.