This forum

Ray Quinn

May 19, 2018, 1:14:55 AM5/19/18

Does anyone monitor this newsgroup?

---

If the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body,
then only left handed people are in their right minds.

_____
, |[][]|
,__| ______| |
,__/__]|| ________ | D8 |
|__!___!!`--'L_______\ |__________|() ___________
"(_)[___]====(_)(_)=| \_(___________)_/__/=(_)===(_)~'

73 de Ray Quinn W6RAY
GMRS WQTX645
Visalia, CA USA DM06ii
When all else fails, ham radio works!
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Linux NewsLink 1.108
* US 99 BBS - Visalia, CA - telnet://us99.synchro.net

Ray Quinn

May 19, 2018, 1:16:55 AM5/19/18
WOW! It really works.

Ant

Oct 27, 2018, 12:15:03 PM10/27/18
On 5/18/2018 10:16 PM, Ray Quinn wrote:
> On 5/18/2018 22:14, Ray Quinn wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone monitor this newsgroup?
>
> WOW! It really works.

I just got here to talk about that crazy WS game #3 overnight! I guess
this place is dead! :(
--
"Ah. Those club kids did eat those ants up like popcorn." --CSI: Miami
(Wannabe episode; #218)
| |o o| | http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
\ _ /
( )

Ant

Nov 17, 2020, 11:54:42 PM11/17/20
On 10/27/2018 9:15 AM, Ant wrote:
> On 5/18/2018 10:16 PM, Ray Quinn wrote:
>> On 5/18/2018 22:14, Ray Quinn wrote:
>>>
>>> Does anyone monitor this newsgroup?
>>
>> WOW! It really works.
>
> I just got here to talk about that crazy WS game #3 overnight! I guess
> this place is dead! :(

Still dead. :(
--
Life's so loco! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, z, tiredness, my
body, illnesses (e.g., COVID-19 & SARS-CoV-2), deaths (RIP), heat,
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )