RED SOX VS. TITANS (RATED R)

W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Net

Oct 19, 2021, 4:34:39 AM10/19/21
That's who I have to choose from.
....been far to many California ladies getting my attention in Instagram
(william.mahler) Yes, they're pretty and some of them, I don't dodge!!!
They nust be giants lol. Brave faces I have considering I know Jack
diddly of Atlanta (literally only been to Ft. Benning, the international
airport and hotels) so who am I to say, the World Series is the next
best, ATL VS BOS with Boston winning of course in 7/6 games fashion.
Houston, we have a problem, failure to launch. Yes i have a MIS
diagnosis of all mental illness record..does that interpret / mean E-ROD
almost does it again?? Does this mean that the WS is the best, 2nd best
or maybe 1st best had it been the CUBS? Thanks to my new Titan neighbor.

Hey, both my Red Sox & Patriots ball caps went (LOL) missing..I could
look under the bed..

It'd be a huge mistake to really truly believe I'm partial to the
Tomless Titans over the Brady Bucs but did I have to remind anyone
apparently of Vrabel? Vrabel is equal to the same attitude Brady
displayed verses (LOL) the not so hapless Chiefs last year & this year
too. It'd be a steel if Newton lit a spark or two under Big Bens Rices,
white, brown and yellow? A Day at the races! AH YOU WOULD believe I am
2ndary partial to the BILLs now c'mon I am a Billy, Bill, William. The
Patriots kicked EVERYBODY around and the whole time this NE'nder had/has
a Dolphin tattoo on his right arm.

Is he gone yet? Limbaugh? KUDOS to the SOX & TITANS!!!

Do you have to guess who I am going for between the two AWESOME FAVS?

IF you can believe this author went 27 outs, 81 strikes and 9 absolutely
different balless, fouless, hitless total each strike incalculably
different, you BEST BAWSTON BULEAVE ME.S A RED SOX.

...this is the 2nd night in a row my stomach has been braced to puke and
only at 3 am...

I do not miss Taunton. Ok oh, Emoree, my latin gf, I'd have been a daddy
for the 1st time!!!! IPOCH, you f'nut, you really do live and die by
the sword don't ya!? You fully knew damn well I was and will continue to
tell the truth about the sh(( Massachusetts pulls, home of the Celtics,
Bruins, Patriots, Revolution & MY RED SOX. IPOCHS YOU MORON, NOT AS
LONG AS I CAN STAY OUT OF MASSACHUSETTS, it seems like I am respected
here in TN, unlike Massachusetts. AND YOU BRENNAN, YES I DID PAY YOU
$55USD TO GET OUT OF THE MENTAL HOSPITAL VIA CASHAPP. YES IT IS TRUE
CHRIS (m2 technologies) aka OLIVIA CHRIS and yes BRENNAN I am stating
here that you are as corrupt as your relative Brennan, six months in
jail relative former judge herself. Yes I faced down a level 3 sex
offender that wrecked my teen life and countless other victims, and yes
he is a former state paid psychologist for the town of Barnstable and
yes I left that fucking piece of hell a brainless vegetable. made him so
myself, thank you Massachusetts. Yes Charles Dupont is aka Lauren
Berger aka father to a state doctor of the nind also employed at Taunton
State Hospital and she i'd have bedded with a body suit on considering
she if SHANE (RAPIST) KELLY had actually told the truth about his own
sister being her! WHyyyyy did he show up one day in Taunton State
Hospital? OH, certainly not as a patient. FUCK YOU KELLY, SHANE WILLIAM.

Commere Mr. FRAIDY BRADY LOL.

PREDATORS & TITANS, I'n fanfully yours!!!

Now for EVERYBODY'S CHERRY ON TOP.

NO more cable bills and the ONLY I SUGGEST PAID FOR ITEM TO GET IS A
VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK, VPN. Y????

Come here XFinity, Verizon, DISH & ATT, etc.

Looky looky..

for you my Friends and enemies.

ustvgo.tv

Luv,

W. K. Mahler
wkmahler.us
mahlers.net
williammahler.net
RISE -N- SHINE & SUNSHINE BUBBLY & OUTSHINING THE SUN
..all sales go to UNICEF.Org forever!.