Ventura

T51

Oct 1, 2013, 6:39:38 PM10/1/13
Does anyone know how many year contract he has? I think they should keep him. The team that he was given this year was pretty dreadful.

I'm glad to see that Cleveland made it. They're in our division, but I don't believe they'll get past Boston. The Tigers and A's will be interesting.
But my pick for the World Series is the Dodgers. It seems that everywhere Juan Uribe goes, that team wins the World Series. Could it be the Voodoo?