MLB games on DVD for trade

Franke Carlino

Apr 7, 2007, 8:35:42 AM4/7/07
Greetings fans,

I've been collecting MLB games on video for years
and have since mastered them to DVD for my personal collection.
I am always looking to expand my collection and am looking for other
collectors to trade with. All my games are 2nd generation except where
noted, and the only commercials you'll find are for entertainment purposes
only. (humorous Lite Beer, Bud Light, etc...) The 2nd generation games
are still above average quality or I wouldn't even offer them and my 1st
generations are transfers from the original master tapes or from satellite.

please contact me at: Vintag...@comcast.net
For a list of complete baseball or football games.

I look forward to hearing from ya...

Peace,
FrankE Carlino

jbarb...@yahoo.com

Feb 26, 2015, 2:51:18 PM2/26/15
Frank,
maybe i can help you..ive been collecting and recording games since the 80s and have over 500 games for trading (most NY Mets) I'm only looking for games pre-1983 but also interesting in getting some of the 'Rare Sports Films' games from 1972 (Kinescope) if you are familiar with him (google)...
send me an email jbarb...@yahoo.com maybe we can make some trades
i can send you my complete game list for trading (all original broadcasts..no classic sports,replays,Greatest Games etc)
thanks Joe B