Lodging options for spring training

1 view

azblo...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2013, 3:37:02 AM1/19/13
This message is intended for the person who may have contact or
influence with the team's Cactus League Spring Training attendees. My
wife and I run a small Phoenix-area condo vacation rental business and
would like to offer special pricing to you and your members. Our
website is http://arizonaspringtrainingcondorentals.com, and we offer
weeks at several timeshare resorts around the Valley (Cibola Vista in
Peoria; Sheraton Desert Oasis, Scottsdale Camelback, Scottsdale Links,
Scottsdale Villa Mirage, and Orange Tree Golf Resort in Scottsdale;
Westgate Grandvista Painted Mountain in Mesa; and Worldmark Phoenix
South Mountain and Legacy Golf Resort in Phoenix.

We offer well-priced February & March weeks, starting at $599 total
price including taxes and fees. But, if you and your members work with
us directly, we will offer additional discounts -- totalling $100 off
per week rented -- $50 off for you, and $50 off for your member. In
order to get the discounts, you will need to refer the member to us.
As the referrer/coordinator, your discount is not capped, so if you
send us 20 successful rentals, you get $1000 (20x50) off your rental.

Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss our offer, or kindly
refer us to the correct person in your group. We invite you to visit
our website to see what we have. We would be pleased to answer any
questions, or help you to set things up. Our contact information is:
Mark & Virginia Blosser, in...@westweeks.com, 520-761-1412 or 520-223-3093.