Coffeeshop on Google+

Tarkus

Jun 26, 2012, 2:59:46 PM6/26/12
Please join Atlanta Braves Coffeeshop on Google+:

https://plus.google.com/111292071451694437263

Dick Sidbury

Jun 30, 2012, 9:11:52 AM6/30/12
In article <jsd0r7$mrm$2...@dont-email.me>, Tarkus <tar...@bravesmvp.com>
wrote:

> Please join Atlanta Braves Coffeeshop on Google+:
>
> https://plus.google.com/111292071451694437263

This doesn't look like a clone of the coffeeshop newsgroup. It looks
more like a standard Braves news group. But I'll keep reading for a
while anyway.

dick

Tarkus

Jun 30, 2012, 5:58:46 PM6/30/12
It's not meant to be a clone, which would be virtually impossible. It's
just a place for many of the regulars (and others) to get together in
another setting.

I was initially hoping to get some non-Braves discussions going among
the regulars there, but it hasn't worked out that way so far.

Dale

Jul 20, 2012, 3:06:05 PM7/20/12
In article <jsnsqn$b1q$1...@dont-email.me>, tar...@bravesmvp.com says...
Yeah, the interface just isn't something compelling enough for me to
check regularly.

The extent of my social media goes to loudly declaring my thoughts to
people that choose to hear it. Putting stuff on google+ (and the like)
is weird, knowing that anyone on the world could listen in, if they
somehow found you. I guess it's no different from here, but yet if
feels like it is.

--
Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net

Dan Maholm

Aug 2, 2012, 6:36:34 AM8/2/12

"Dale" <da...@nospam.com> wrote in message
I'll go there and take a look.