Ping

bgs

Feb 25, 2012, 10:20:50 AM2/25/12
Ping

The Ghost of General Lee

Feb 25, 2012, 11:31:16 AM2/25/12
On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 09:20:50 -0600, bgs <b...@mindless.com> wrote:

>Ping

Pong.:)

Tarkus

Feb 25, 2012, 1:55:41 PM2/25/12
On 2/25/2012 7:20 AM, bgs wrote:
> Ping

Pong

bgs

Feb 25, 2012, 3:21:01 PM2/25/12
On 2/25/2012 9:20 AM, bgs wrote:
> Ping

You two rehearsed this, didn't you?

TM, you abandoning all your FB friends or just me?

The Ghost of General Lee

Feb 25, 2012, 3:45:30 PM2/25/12
On Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:21:01 -0600, bgs <b...@mindless.com> wrote:

>On 2/25/2012 9:20 AM, bgs wrote:
>> Ping
>
>You two rehearsed this, didn't you?

No, great minds just think alike.

bgs

Feb 25, 2012, 4:42:25 PM2/25/12
Missing the simplicity of Usenet, but I could still go for a "Like" button!

Tarkus

Feb 25, 2012, 10:06:49 PM2/25/12
Going pretty much family-only.

No offense. I hate Facebook.

Tarkus

Feb 25, 2012, 10:07:58 PM2/25/12
Us too!

Tarkus

Feb 25, 2012, 10:08:27 PM2/25/12
You mean +1.

/groan

The Ghost of General Lee

Feb 25, 2012, 11:36:26 PM2/25/12
I don't blame you. I purged almost all of my personal info from FB.

bgs

Feb 26, 2012, 12:09:40 PM2/26/12
I have a friend who has gone bonkers over his fear of Google. His plan
is to switch his email to Yahoo. I pretty much assume they all know
more about me than I do.

--
Scott

Tarkus

Feb 26, 2012, 1:03:36 PM2/26/12
I'm in that process now. Down to 29 friends, a handful of "liked"
pages, and lots of other stuff deleted. Tightened up my security
settings too. I was going to just delete my account and start over, but
ultimately decided this is the better way to go (so far).

Tarkus

Feb 26, 2012, 1:05:19 PM2/26/12
A lot of people have Googlephobia. A lot of people wear tin foil hats.

TimV

Feb 26, 2012, 8:19:45 PM2/26/12
This is my first facebook Presidential election year. I'm already sick
of it.

Dick Sidbury

Feb 29, 2012, 9:18:57 PM2/29/12
In article <jiau8e$ed0$2...@dont-email.me>, bgs <b...@mindless.com> wrote:

> Ping

geez, I thought this group was comatose. If it's back that will be
nice. I've just never gotten used to facebook or google+.

dick
-- too set in my old ways.

The Ghost of General Lee

Feb 29, 2012, 11:38:28 PM2/29/12
On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:18:57 -0500, Dick Sidbury
<DrJames...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>In article <jiau8e$ed0$2...@dont-email.me>, bgs <b...@mindless.com> wrote:
>
>> Ping
>
>geez, I thought this group was comatose. If it's back that will be
>nice. I've just never gotten used to facebook or google+.

We broke out the paddles and ambu bag to see if there was still any
life left here. Glad to see a pulse. Hopefully we won't have to
resort to the epinephrine IC. If the patient is still infected with
that virus, we may have to fall back to the DNR order.

bgs

Mar 1, 2012, 9:10:34 AM3/1/12
It's just a lot more readable in many ways.

Joe Schmoe

Mar 2, 2012, 9:44:32 AM3/2/12
Yo!

Dale

Mar 4, 2012, 3:24:20 PM3/4/12
In article <jio00q$6pe$1...@dont-email.me>, b...@mindless.com says...
Amen.

--
Cranial Crusader dgh 1138 at bell south point net

bgs

Mar 5, 2012, 4:37:42 PM3/5/12
On 3/4/2012 2:24 PM, Dale wrote:
> In article<jio00q$6pe$1...@dont-email.me>, b...@mindless.com says...

>>> geez, I thought this group was comatose. If it's back that will be
>>> nice. I've just never gotten used to facebook or google+.
>>>
>>> dick
>>> -- too set in my old ways.
>>
>> It's just a lot more readable in many ways.
>
> Amen.

Amen to your amen. And it's a great way to limit your audience and not
piss off the far right and far left.

bgs

Mar 5, 2012, 4:38:13 PM3/5/12
Yo, backatcha!