Sprint training

sihunt...@googlemail.com

Oct 16, 2010, 10:41:23 PM10/16/10
www.sihunt.co.uk

http://sihunt.wordpress.com/2010/10/17/julius-caesar-building-a-steady-base-for-steady-progress/

So moving Julius on with his conditioning in the weights room @
Fitness Xpress in Oslo. Staying event orientated I believe is
impotent, especially in the basic conditioning. I love the running
arms, I had a lot of success using that with Margrethe Renstrøm. The
arm + shoulder blast is one I personally enjoy as well and great for
muscular development of the shoulder and arm unit. Keep up the good
work julius!! Heart rate trace and zones were taken using the amazing
Garmin 305 Forerunner GPS Training Watch, and produced with Accent
software. Kcals burnt during 1 hr 43 mins were 1,118.

Bike 5 mins

Stretch 15 mins

Barbell Complex (7 exercises x 7 reps each) 20 kg x 2 sets

Bench Press 20 x wide + 15 x narrow @ 20 kg

3 x 10 @ 30 kg Clap press ups between sets

Suprepronated bar hang 2 x 30 – 60 sec

Running arm 3 x 30 reps (60m race) @ 2 kg + pads behind

Arms – Combination sets

Overhead triceps extension 3 x 10 @ 15 kg

Single arm biceps curls 3 x 10 @ 12 – 15 kg

SiHunt Arm + Shoulder Blast x 3 sets, no rest

Biceps curl 1 x 10 @ 20+ kg

Triceps dips 1 x 10 @ body weight

Shoulders (6 x front + 6 x sides) x 2, 3, 4 sets

Bike 5 mins

Partner Stretches 10 mins