Jose Parrilla?

bp...@voy.net

Jul 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/6/97

Anybody know what has happened to Jose "Tony" Parrilla, member of two US
Olympic teams in the 800 meters?

bp...@voy.net

Jul 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/7/97

Al Hromjak wrote:

> bp...@voy.net wrote:
> >
> > Anybody know what has happened to Jose "Tony" Parrilla, member of two US
> > Olympic teams in the 800 meters?
>
> What years was this guy on the Olympic teams?

'92 and '96, although he didn't fare very well. I don't believe he
advanced either year.

gonzo...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2012, 11:14:34 PM8/10/12
On Sunday, July 6, 1997 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, (unknown) wrote:
> Anybody know what has happened to Jose "Tony" Parrilla, member of two US
> Olympic teams in the 800 meters?

Yep!! He is my cousin and prefers to keep his life private.... living great and still a great guy.... Love you Cous!!