Re: iS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE ??

GDI teambuilder

Jan 11, 2008, 2:07:51 AM1/11/08
filled full of wrath. God will be so far from
pitying you when you cry to him, that it is said he will only "laugh and
mock," Prov. 1:25,26,&c.

How awful are those words, Isa. 63:3, which are the words of the great
God. "I will tread them in mine anger, and will trample them in my fury,
and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain
all my raiment." It is perhaps impossible to conceive of words that
carry in them greater manifestations of these three things, viz.
contempt, and hatred, and fierceness of indignation. If you cry to God
to pity you, he will be so far from pitying you in your doleful case, or
showing you the least regard or favour, that instead of that, he will
only tread you under foot. And though he will know that you cannot bear
the weight of omnipotence treading upon you, yet he will not regard
that, but he will crush you under his feet without mercy; he will crush
out your blood, and make it fly, and it shall be sprinkled on his
garments, so as to stain all his raiment. He will not only hate you, but
he will have you in the utmost contempt: no place shall be thought fit
for you, but under his feet to be trodden down as the mire of the
streets.

The misery you are exposed to is that which God will inflict to that
end, that he might show what that wrath of Jehovah is. God hath had it
on his heart to show to angels and men, both how excellent his love is,