Re: ^*^*^^ Hot Smutty Videos ^*^*^

1 view

JCH

Jan 11, 2008, 3:12:54 AM1/11/08
Let every one fly out of Sodom:
"Haste and escape for your lives, look not behind you, escape to the
mountain, lest you be consumed."

Pensees

* PENSÉES
o SECTION I: THOUGHTS ON MIND AND ON STYLE
o SECTION II: THE MISERY OF MAN WITHOUT GOD
o SECTION III: OF THE NECESSITY OF THE WAGER
o SECTION IV: OF THE MEANS OF BELIEF
o SECTION V: JUSTICE AND THE REASON OF EFFECTS
o SECTION VI: THE PHILOSOPHERS
o SECTION VII: MORALITY AND DOCTRINE
o SECTION VIII: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION
o SECTION IX: PERPETUITY
o SECTION X: TYPOLOGY
o SECTION XI: THE PROPHECIES
o SECTION XII: PROOFS OF JESUS CHRIST
o SECTION XIII: THE MIRACLES
o SECTION XIV: APPENDIX: POLEMICAL FRAGMENTS

PENSÉES

by Blaise Pascal

1660

translated by W. F. Trotter

PENSÉES

SECTION I: THOUGHTS ON MIND AND ON STYLE

1. The difference between the mathematical and the intuitive mind.--In the
one, the principles are palpable, but removed from ordinary use; so that for
want of habit it is difficult to turn one's mind in that direction: but if
one turns it thither ever so little, one sees the prin