Help us to review good snorkeling spots

katmac...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2007, 6:26:49 AM6/28/07
Hi avid snorkelers, my name is Kat and I'm developing a travel website
that's experience based rather than location based and I'm looking for
snorkeling experts to review and vote on the worlds best spots. So
far I've got some well known snorlkeling authors to be my experts but
I'd like to invite you all to have a look and let me know what you
think of what's up so far and add your favourite spots - who knows you
may get some good ideas your next expedition! Check it out at
www.worldreviewer.com. Thanks!