USRA and MARY KAY

JHarding

Sep 26, 2001, 12:02:11 PM9/26/01
My good buddy Bruce is married to a Mary Kay distributer.  You all know Mary Kay, they sell cosmetics(that you can get at Wal-Mart for about half the cost) as a front for a multi-level pyramid scheme.  You all know the basics of these scams---I buy into a program, recruit others who in turn recruit others with each level turning additional profit for me.

Why not use these same principals for a worthy cause--Racquetball development.  Heres the plan--Everyone currently playing is given the title of director.  Each director needs to recruit at least 2 new players to the game(going to have to do some training and encouraging--you know like those motivational brainwashing speeches Bruce has to give) your new recruits are so happy with the game that they will then go forth and recruit 2 players each to the game--of course these new players will fall under your directorship--so you will have to assist in their development.  Now as your original recruits grow in skill ,they will begin taking over more and more of the training.  Bingo---without any assistance from the USRA--racquetball is spreading across the nation

That is until the FBI closes down the scheme

JHard

Quintin

Sep 26, 2001, 2:00:19 PM9/26/01
Or we could do Evangelical Racquetball, hold telethons, take pledges,
rail against the evils of other racquet sports.

JHarding

Sep 26, 2001, 3:21:01 PM9/26/01
Evangelical Racquetball???? Can I get a AMEN!!!!!!
Please forward your financial blessings to
The Very Right Reverand JHard

"Quintin" <sm...@nospam.com> wrote in message