RacquetBall clubs in Bangalore

vivek...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2006, 2:27:48 PM3/20/06
Does anyone know if there are racquetball clubs in Bangalore ? How
popular is this there or do most people play only Squash ?

srik...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2015, 4:42:56 AM1/12/15
On Tuesday, March 21, 2006 at 12:57:48 AM UTC+5:30, vivek...@gmail.com wrote:
> Does anyone know if there are racquetball clubs in Bangalore ? How
> popular is this there or do most people play only Squash ?

Racquetball India proudly presents "Lanco Hills India Open Racquetball Championships - 2015" from January 24th thru the 26th.

We are going to have both Singles and Doubles divisions and five different Skill levels. Find attached the flyer that has all the required details.

Register online at http://www.r2sports.com/tourney.asp?TID=13614.

Sign up early to help us get proper head counts and allow to plan well. The biggest favour that we can ask from everyone is, participate and if you cannot, at least come and watch and also help spread the word about it and get as many people as you can to be part of our great sport.

Find more details at

Tournament: http://www.r2sports.com/tourney.asp?TID=13614

Web:http://racquetballindia.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/racquetballindia