(IVÁN): SHEKINAH CLOUD IS OVER YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TO POUR THE HOLY SPIRIT:

valarezo

Mar 30, 2012, 11:36:01 AM3/30/12
Sábado, 24 de Marzo, año 2012 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo,
Guayaquil, Ecuador - Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

SHEKINAH CLOUD IS OVER YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TO POUR THE HOLY SPIRIT:
As Israel escaped Egypt, then Pharaoh followed them with his army,
because he was not willing to let them go forever to live into other
lands, so he needed to force them back to Goshen for them to serve him
and his people indefinitely, for the work that they were doing in
Egypt could not be replaced by any other people. However, as the
Egyptian army approached the fleeing Israelites then our heavenly
Father descended with His SHEKINAH cloud to stand before them and make
a division between the two, so Pharaoh’s army will not be able to
capture them much less make them return to Egypt.

On the side of the Israelites the celestial cloud became a billowing
fire that kept them warm through the night and a cool breeze during
the hot day of the desert, however, the same cloud became darkness
before Pharaoh and his army so they could not see the Israelites at
all. Indeed, our heavenly Father was protecting and fighting at the
same time to save Israel from the Egyptian army so they may not take
them back to the land of Goshen thus to continue to be slaves to
Pharaoh and his people for many more years.

Then Moses lifted his hands towards our heavenly Father that was over
the cloud and prayed for Him to help them escape their enemies one
more time into safety. Immediately, our heavenly Father replied to
Moses’ prayer by saying: Why are you calling me? You know what to do—
go ahead and do it now. Lift your arms high just as you lifted them
over Mount Sinai and all over Egypt as well so miracles may appear
before you and your people for the Egyptians to let you go to the land
that I have chosen for you to possess it forever, for the glory and
service of the Holy Spirit of mine name.

So, lift your arms high towards heaven and over the Red sea and it
will open before you a dry path with walls of waters on both sides for
you to cross it to the other side and like this you will escape your
enemies by possessing a new land that I have chosen for you to serve
me. Immediately, Moses lifted his arms high towards heaven and over
the Red sea, and the sea parted it in two walls of waters just as our
heavenly Father had said to him, for the people to begin to walk in
dry ground in the middle of it to cross to the other side to leave
behind them the Egyptian army forever.

Then as Moses lifted his arms towards heaven and over the sea the
Israelites began to cross it, immediately our heavenly Father kept the
Egyptian army in darkness because the cloud was dark on their side so
they could not see the Israelites walking in dry ground within the
opened sea, however, for the Israelites the cloud continued to be
light. Nonetheless, as the Israelites were halfway to cross the Red
sea in dry ground, then our heavenly Father removed the darkness that
He had set before the Egyptians so they may not see the Israelites
crossing the sea in dry ground by the power of the glory to believe in
His Son’s continuous celestial-sacrifice manifested over Mount Sinai’s
summit to Israel.

Then as Pharaoh and his army were able to see from a distance the
Israelites crossing the sea in dry ground, immediately they hurry with
their horses and chariots to catch up with them, so they may fail to
reach the other side to safety and escape Egypt never to return.
Nevertheless, as the Egyptians were reaching the Israelites then our
heavenly Father caused that the walls of waters to collapse over them
so they may stop pursing the Israelites and become bury forever in the
middle of the Red sea, so the world may know that is His Son’s
continuous celestial-sacrifice of his atoning-blood that saves them
from slavery.

Now the great walls of waters that were suspended on both sides of the
pathway that had opened in the middle of the Red sea collapsed
immediately over the Egyptians, because the SHEKINAH cloud was not
protecting them and the dry ground could only recognize the Israelites
and not them, so the walls of water drown the Egyptian army at once.
This is how our heavenly Father destroyed Israel’s enemies in the
middle of the Red sea with His cloud becoming darkness for them and
light for the Israelites, besides our heavenly Father destroyed the
Egyptian army with darkness because they tried to recapture the
Israelites thus to make them their slaves again when He had liberated
them for His celestial-service.

And our heavenly Father had set the Israelites free from the Egyptian
bondage so they may serve Him through His continuous celestial-
sacrifice of His blessed Son’s atoning-blood, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, slain from the creation of the world before the angelic
hosts as His personal witnesses thus they may glorify Him before the
nations for many generations to come. Therefore, our heavenly Father
had provided them with power and authority to serve Him over Mount
Sinai’s foot as they all stood before Him and Moses to drink living-
water from the eternal rock that had received initially the atoning-
blood of His blessed Son as he was slain initially to create heaven
and earth for His children to inherit them for eternity.

Surprisingly, over this celestial cloud come with it the Holy of
Holiest where our heavenly Father had slain His blessed Son Jesus
Christ as our supreme celestial-sacrifice so He may initially create
heaven and earth, moreover fill them with life everywhere for His
children to inherit them forever for the service and glory of His
blessed name into eternity. Our Lord Jesus Christ stood always within
the Holy of Holiest of the tabernacle in heaven with his arms raised
high towards heaven and over Israel, so our heavenly Father may bless
every step that they would make in the desert towards the Promised
Land, so they may finally conquer it and possess it for His new coming
glories.

Indeed, our heavenly Father was carrying over Israel’s head His Son’s
sacrificed life over Mount Sinai’s summit and within the Holy of
Holiest of the tabernacle from the creation of the world, so He may
finally show the glory of His Son’s atoning-blood over Jerusalem’s
holy hill, so the Holy Spirit of salvation may pour everywhere for
everyone forever. In other words, Israel carried through the Sinai’s
desert our Lord Jesus Christ with his arms lifted high over their
heads and on their way to the Promised Land so he may be born by the
supernatural powers of the Holy Spirit through the virgin womb of
David’s daughter thus to grant us eternal life high above from
Jerusalem’s holy hill.

For this was the service that our heavenly Father had called initially
Israel to perform as He liberated them from Egypt’s slavery so they
may carry His Son with his arms wide opened high above the SHEKINAH
cloud to conquer the desert and enter the Promised Land thus to shed
his atoning-blood over Jerusalem’s holy hill for everyone’s salvation
everywhere forever. Moreover, over this celestial cloud our heavenly
Father continued to be faithful to Israel even though Israel from time
to time would rebel against Him and His servant Moses, for example,
because the Israelites were always complaining that they wanted to
return to Egypt so they may have the good life that they had enjoyed
over the years.

In truth, the Israelites were terrified of the desert because of all
the evils that it had presented before them since the day they walked
out from Egypt to serve our heavenly Father at Mount Sinai’s eternal
rock by drinking living-water from it and to cross the desert to
possess the Promised Land as promised initially to Abraham, Isaac and
Jacob. For the Promised Land needed to be possessed by Abraham’s
children the sooner the better therefore to fulfill His good-promises
to him and his children of many nations to come, so our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach may be born there to introduce eternal life for everyone
everywhere that will fulfill the Holy Spirit of the Ten Commandments
and of the blessed name forever.

Because, only the eternal life that David’s son, our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach, may bring into Israel could fulfill the Holy Spirit of the
commandments and of the blessed name, so our heavenly Father could
really forgive everyone’s sin from everywhere forever thus for them to
become His legitimate children born from the Holy Spirit’s seed from
heaven above to enter eternity. Since it was our heavenly Father’s
initial will to replace Adam’s rebellious-seed from every man, woman
and child with a glorified new birth from the Holy Spirit’s seed that
had brought into the world David’s son through the virgin womb of one
of his daughters so eternal life may thrive everywhere, and like this
finally started a new endless angelic Kingdom.

Therefore, our heavenly Father’s SHEKINAH cloud will never abandon
Israel as they left Egypt to serve Him through His glorious celestial-
sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood manifested over Mount Sinai’s
summit, so Israel may drink from the eternal rock living-water and
later eat from it the manna (food from heaven), so they may begin a
new life that will never die everlastingly. This celestial cloud
indeed, it carry our heavenly Father’s continuous celestial-sacrifice
of His Son’s atoning-blood, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, slain from
the creation of the world so Israel may have power and protection
always against all the enemy nations that they may come against them
thus to stop them from entering the Promised Land to possess it
forever.

Truly, this SHEKINAH cloud it was not only light for Israel and
darkness for Egypt and every enemy nation through the desert, but also
it was peace and heavenly happiness within the Israelites’ hearts so
they may live a joyful life as they traveled from day to day through
the barren desert on their way to the Promised Land. This celestial-
cloud gave assurance to the Israelites that their God and Chosen
Lamb’s atoning-blood it was always over them to bless and protect them
from all hidden evils of the hostile desert, but also it was their
constant peace, protection and happiness so their bodies would never
go sick or lack anything at all.

This celestial-cloud was a constant shower of blessings and health
over Israel, because our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach kept them healthy and
free from any of the sickness or diseases that were striking the
surrounding nations and causing them to go sick and die before their
days, moreover it makes them more healthy looking than the surrounding
peoples of the desert. Moreover, this celestial-cloud continued to
supply them faithfully with their every day need so they would never
lack anything furthermore they never would desire to have anything
from the surrounding nations that they had to meet and conquer on
their way to the Promised Land but, instead the surrounding nations
wanted to have the God and King Messiah that they had.

Indeed, it was our heavenly Father supplying constantly their every
day needed because our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach was their constant
Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood, prayer, intercessor, high priest,
and advocate with his arms opened over them so their every day prayer
may always be heard in heaven for our heavenly Father to meet their
need immediately. That is to say, also that the SHEKINAH cloud was a
temple with the daily celestial-sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ’s
atoning-blood and his arms extended over Israel presented before our
heavenly Father’s altar, so the Israelite’s prayers, petitions and
requests may be heard and answered immediately concerning anything
that they may need in their daily living through the Sinai’s desert.

In this amazing-cloud our heavenly Father would also have His Great
White Throne over them thus to rule as their God and King of their
lives for the nations to know that they had a God that was always
watching and protecting them to meet all their needs that they may
have before Him. This SHEKINAH cloud was the mighty presence of our
heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit always shedding the atoning-blood
over the entire house of Israel so they may be washed clean from their
every day sin; moreover, heal them from their ailments immediately so
they may be especial people for the nations to know the Lord God
blesses them always.

With this glorious cloud from heaven our heavenly Father baptized
Israel with His mighty Holy Spirit as they were born so they may
become His legitimate children as Gods and priests to serve Him always
around His celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood just as the
angels have done it over the years in heaven for the glory of His
anointed name. Therefore, this SHEKINAH cloud continued to blind
Israel’s enemy nations with darkness just as it had blinded Pharaoh
and his army that were ready to pursue and stop them on their way to
cross the Red sea so they may stand before Mount Sinai’s eternal rock
to drink from it living-water in honor of our heavenly Father’s
continuous celestial-sacrifice from heaven.

However, the divine cloud it was never darkness for Israel as long as
they would be faithful to Him through His servant Moses, because our
heavenly Father had released them from Egypt’s slavery so they finally
enter the Promised Land for His Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, may
be born from David’s virgin daughter to serve Him faithfully forever.
For it is our heavenly Father’s perfect will that can only be
fulfilled forever within our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach’s virgin birth
through David’s daughter so every man, woman and child may be reborn
with him with eternal life, an eternal life that will fulfill daily
the Holy Spirit of the commandments and of His blessed name on earth
and in heaven forever.

Therefore, Israel had to walk through the desert victoriously with our
heavenly Father’s SHEKINAH cloud over them to defeat enemy nations and
enter victoriously into the Promised Land, so our Lord and savior
Jesus Christ may be born into the world with every one’s sacred-flesh,
unbroken bones and atoning-blood thus to reenter heaven promptly to
enjoy eternal life forever into eternity. Definitely, within this
marvelous-cloud our heavenly Father had His very holy angels always
serving Him around His celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood
that began to shed over the entire world as he was slain to create
haven and earth thus to fill them with life for His children to enjoy
His new found glories into all eternity to come.

In this SHEKINAH cloud our heavenly Father had all the things that He
wanted to grant to every man, woman and child within Israel and the
nations, so the entire world may finally know that He is the God that
created them thus to fill them with the glory of the Holy Spirit of
the fulfilled commandments and of His blessed name. In this marvelous
cloud our heavenly Father always set down in His glorious White Throne
to think of all the good things that He was ready to grant to every
one of His children that were eager to love, embrace and serve Him
despite the terrible things that they would normally go through in a
vast and hostile desert.

For our heavenly Father had chosen the desert not only to manifest the
glory of His SHEKINAH cloud to Israel and the nations but also it was
here where He tested the heart of every man, woman and child to see
who was ready to love, serve and glorify Him despite the terrible
things that they may suffer within the barren-desert. This is the
place from where our heavenly Father will come to know if every man,
woman and child were ready to love, serve and glorify Him through the
celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood, our Lord Jesus Christ,
that He personally started within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and
over Mount Sinai’s summit thus to conquer the entire world forever.

Truthfully, these days the same is true, our heavenly Father still
hovers over our every day life on His miraculous-cloud that holds the
Holy of Holiest of the tabernacle where our Lord Jesus Christ
continues to lift his arms towards heaven thus to extend them over us,
so we may find favor before our heavenly Father to meet our every day
need. That is to say, that our heavenly Father comes to us always
seating over His marvelous cloud so He may bless each one of us as we
believe in His Son’s sacrificed life from the creation of the world
thus to forgive our sins, enrich our lives by healing us from all
Satan’s wilds, so we may live to love Him always.

Given that, our heavenly Father needs each one of us to love, please,
and exalt Him in this life and in the next one to come in heaven thus
to do our holy-work around His daily celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s
sacrificed life within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and over Mount
Sinai’s summit, so the world may become a paradise eventually. That is
to say, also that our heavenly Father’s SHEKINAH cloud has not
disappeared from our daily lives just because Israel entered the
Promised Land to possess it forever but, instead His godly cloud
continues to hover over our heads because His daily celestial-
sacrifice of His blessed Son Jesus Christ needs to be over our lives
so we may be always blessed.

Moreover, our heavenly Father has not stopped hovering our every day
lives with His incredible-cloud because He needs to have His
continuous celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood to shed over
the nations of the glorified Holy Spirit of the commandments and of
His blessed name, so every man, woman and child may become reborn from
His Holy Spirit for His name’s new-glories. Giving that, it is only
through the shedding of the Holy Spirit of His continuous celestial-
sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach,
that He not only is going to subdue darkness but also convert every
one into one of His God’s and priest for the service of His Son’s
daily sacrificed life in heaven and on earth too.

This shedding of our heavenly Father’s Holy Spirit of His continuous
celestial-sacrificed life of His Son Jesus Christ is what Israel need
these days not only to love, serve and glorify Him properly as He
loves to be loved, served and glorified by His holy angels in heaven
but also by every man, woman and child within Israel and the nations.
For this is the holy service that our heavenly Father called Israel
initially from Egypt to execute, so they may step out to cross the Red
sea in dry ground to stand before His eternal rock at Mount Sinai to
love, serve and exalt Him through His continuous celestial-sacrifice
of His Son’s atoning-blood shed from the creation of the world for
eternity.

Meaning also that for Israel to serve our heavenly Father just as He
called them initially to escape Egypt so they may step into the desert
to stand before Mount Sinai’s eternal rock to serve Him around His
daily celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s slain life from the creation of
the world, then they need the SHEKINAH cloud to pour the Holy Spirit
constantly. Because, to love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father
each day then you must be filled with the Holy Spirit of the fulfilled
commandments and blessed name that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach may
pour constantly over our entire lives from within the Holy of Holiest
of the SHEKINAH cloud, so we may be filled with heaven’s
righteousness, perfection and celestial sanctity.

Otherwise, we can never truly serve our heavenly Father with the
spirit of error living within our hearts, that is why that our
heavenly Father came down from heaven in His SHEKINAH cloud, so He may
manifest to Moses and Israel His supreme celestial-sacrifice of His
Son’s atoning-blood over Mount Sinai’s summit thus to release the Holy
Spirit over them forever. Since it is the Holy Spirit of God that
enables us to love, serve and worship our heavenly Father through His
glorious supreme celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood, our
Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, slain from the creation of the world thus to
fill us with power and authority against all Satan’s lies, curses and
terrible evils from paradise, for example.

In other words, the SHEKINAH cloud it is Israel’s power and authority
to love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father in this life and in the
next one to come in heaven, so we may live a peaceful life that loves,
serves and glorifies our heavenly Father just as He is loved, served
and glorified by His angels in heaven forever. Or, you can very well
say also that the presence of the awe-inspiring cloud continuous to be
our heavenly Father’s bread from heaven and living water for Israel to
eat their daily bread and drinks their daily cup of living-water of
the Holy Spirit thus to fill themselves with power and authority to
love, serve and glorify our heavenly Father always.

These days, Israel does not know where our heavenly Father’s SHEKINAH
cloud is, because they think they left it somewhere out there in the
desert, but, the truth is that the supernatural cloud has always been
with them as long as they love, serve and glorify Him through His
celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood shed from the creation
of the world (Gn. 1:2). And it is this pouring of our heavenly
Father’s Holy Spirit from within the Holy of Holiest of the SHEKINAH
cloud that will cause your faith to increase to become born again from
the Holy Spirit, so you may become God’s legitimate child to live on
earth just to love, serve and glorify Him as if you were already
living in heaven.

Therefore, the celestial-cloud is power and authority from heaven over
your entire life these days, so you may receive from our heavenly
Father forgiveness, healing for your body and daily prosperities too
thus whatever you may do in life than you will prosper beyond all
expectations, because the celestial-sacrifice of His blessed Son’s
atoning-blood is always over you to enrich you mightily. This is
something that the Israelites could very well recover within their
lives these days if they only humble themselves before our heavenly
Father and ask Him to return to them over the SHEKINAH cloud so He may
bless them with power and authority from heaven with blessings that
will enrich their lives beyond all human understanding.

For the reason that, our heavenly Father is ready to bless, enrich and
heal their hearts, souls, minds, bodies and human spirit forever with
a new birth from the Holy Spirit that will never end in this life and
in the next one to come in heaven as from within The New Jerusalem
from heaven above, for example. Indeed, it is our heavenly Father’s
will to bless, enrich and prosper everyone that is willing to receive
Him through the SHEKINAH cloud that will come over his entire life if
he only believes within his heart for justice to confess with his lips
for salvation His Son’s name to forgive, heal and save their living-
souls forever from hell’s daily torments.

Therefore, it is our heavenly Father’s power and authority that have
been giving to Israel so they may live their entire lives protected
from all Satan’s lies, curses and wickedness that may come their way
by surprise, so they may fail to receive blessings, peace, prosperity
and salvation that have been initially granted to them as they
abandoned Egypt to serve Him forever. Because, our heavenly Father
pulled Israel from Egypt’s slavery so they may serve Him at Mount
Sinai’s eternal rock by drinking from His living-water and then carry
over their heads the SHEKINAH cloud with His Son Jesus Christ’s arms
opened wide to receive them each day into eternal life in heaven, so
they may establish His Son’s sacrificed-life in Canaan at last
forever.

In other words, our heavenly Father took Israel from Egypt to take His
Son’s sacrificed life from the creation of the world over Mount
Sinai’s summit through the desert into the Promised Land always
standing with his arms opened high above their head over the SHEKINAH
cloud, so he may finally stand over Jerusalem’s holy hill for
everyone’s eternal salvation. And this is something that the
Israelites did for forty years, they carry our heavenly Father’s
supreme celestial-sacrificed life of His Son Jesus Christ over their
heads with his arms wide opened, so they may introduce him into
Canaan, since our Lord Jesus Christ could not walk into the Promised
Land unless he was carry over the SHEKINAH cloud by Abraham’s
children.

Truthfully, our Lord Jesus Christ could not leave the Promised Land
during his lifetime as he ministered our Father’s words and good-
promises to Abraham’s children moreover on the last day that he walked
in Israel, after resurrecting on the third day from the dead, then he
ascended back into heaven within the SHEKINAH cloud that descended to
receive him back into heaven. In other words, our Lord Jesus Christ
entered the Promised Land within the SHEKINAH cloud that the
Israelites carry through the desert over their heads always with his
arms wide opened, so our heavenly Father may bless them with
forgiveness, healing, prosperity and salvation, furthermore on the
third day of resurrection return to heaven in the amazing cloud that
brought him into Israel.

That is to say, also that our heavenly Father will gladly descend
immediately from heaven over His SHEKINAH cloud these days because He
initially gave it to the Israelites so they may live protected with
supernatural blessings and incredible powers thus to defeat Satan and
his wicked nations that are always ready to do his will against them.
But for this to happen with any one from Israel or any nation from the
entire world, then they must humble before our heavenly Father and
confess before Him just as Moses, Aaron and many more within Israel
did His Son’s anointed name, so they may be reborn not of the spirit
of error from Adam but from the Holy Spirit.

Because, it is the Holy Spirit from the SHEKINAH cloud that our
heavenly Father granted to each one of us as He sacrificed His Son’s
sacred-life within the Holy of Holiest in heaven over Mount Sinai’s
eternal rock and over Jerusalem’s holy hill, so we may have power and
authority to live in this world filled with power over Satan’s lies.
That is to say, also that with our heavenly Father’s glorious-cloud
over our entire lives these days, then we can very well live in a
desert filled with venomous serpents, lacking food and water
everywhere, even worse yet, live within a violent city that respects
no human life, and we will survive because our heavenly Father’s godly-
cloud will protect us always.

Truly, our heavenly Father’s SHEKINAH cloud will protect us moreover
will supply our every day needs of bread from heaven and living-water
from the eternal rock, so we may quench our hunger and satisfy our
thirst, because our heavenly Father’s holy angels will bring to us
directly from the continuous celestial-sacrifice of the atoning-blood
everything that we may need to enjoy life. Historically, our heavenly
Father’s SHEKINAH cloud never abandoned Israel but, instead Israel did
when they need it the most due to constant rebellions to His
continuous celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood that was
always present and over their heads within the celestial-cloud to
impart upon them abundant blessings, healing and prosperity in all the
things that they would normally undertake.

But, even though this is true because Israel since the day they
entered the Promised Land then SHEKINAH cloud never appeared before
them as it did every day in the desert as they journey through it,
however the startling cloud nevertheless continued to be faithful to
Israel as long as they would obey and honor our heavenly Father’s
celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood. Because, each time the
Israelites conducted a sacrifice of animal blood over our heavenly
Father’s designated altars through the desert, then the rituals of it
where received by our heavenly Father through the celestial-sacrifice
of His Son’s atoning-blood within the Holy of Holiest in heaven and
over Mount Sinai’s summit, so their sins may be forgiven and their
land healed.

Now, whenever the Israelites rebelled against Him by disobeying Moses’
commandments towards them then the SHEKINAH cloud would just retrieve
towards Mount Sinai’s summit to remain there until the Israelites
would repent from their sin, and no matter how many sacrifices they
would perform before our heavenly Father they were rejected
categorically because the SHEKINAH cloud was not over them. Meaning
that every animal blood-sacrifice that the Israelites would normally
perform during the morning, afternoon and evening’s rituals, if the
celestial cloud was not with them then their sacrifices came to
nothing because the SHEKINAH cloud carries always the main celestial-
sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood that He would normally accept
always only from Israel to remove sin from their lives immediately.

Therefore, if our heavenly Father’s SHEKINAH cloud is not over your
head as it was over Israel from Mount Sinai’s summit or through the
desert on their way to the Promised Land, then no matter how many
animal blood-sacrifices you may conduct before Him that is in heaven
He will not accept them because He only honors His Son’s sacrifice in/
over you. Meaning also that you may do great things before our
heavenly Father and they will be meaningless always if you have not
loved, honored and exalted within your heart His Son Jesus Christ’s
atoning-blood sacrifice that he conducted within the Holy of Holiest
in heaven and over Mount Sinai, so you may live today protected by His
SHEKINAH’s many eternal glories.

However, if our heavenly Father’s celestial cloud is over your head
because: you believe within your heart for justice to confess with
your lips for salvation His Son’s anointed name, then your good works,
efforts, sacrifices, and so forth will be received and honored by Him
that is heaven thus to love, bless, heal and save you supernaturally
these days for eternity. Because, it is our heavenly Father’s glorious
SHEKINAH cloud hovering over you wherever you may go in life that will
continuously bless you with the down pouring of the Holy Spirit of His
continuous celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood shed from
the creation of the world, so He may create all things in heaven and
on earth, including you.

Given that our heavenly Father will never create anything unless He
has conducted His supreme celestial-sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-
blood, our Lord Jesus Christ, slain within the Holy of Holiest and
over His SHEKINAH cloud thus to bless His children always wherever
they may go in life, so Satan may not deceive them as he deceived Adam
and Eve in paradise. Now, if you would like to live protected and
blessed by our heavenly Father with His daily celestial-sacrifice of
His Son’s atoning-blood over His SHEKINAH cloud, then you must believe
within your heart for justice to confess with your lips for salvation
His Son’s salvation name, because he alone is the tree of life that
blesses you with goods always from haven above.

Since it is the SHEKINAH cloud where our heavenly Father seats
gloriously over your entire life and of your loved ones, including of
your friends too, so He may bless you with whatever you may need with
His daily down pouring of the Holy Spirit of His supreme celestial-
sacrifice of His Son’s atoning-blood, the manna, and living-water from
the tree of life. Given that the food that our heavenly Father offered
to Adam and Eve in paradise so they may live with Him forever,
moreover granted the Israelites to eat and drink each day from the
eternal rock at Mount Sinai, indeed it is the food for everyone
everywhere today that believes in Him through His celestial-sacrifice
of His Son’s life, our Lord Jesus Christ!

Meaning also that if you are missing our heavenly Father’s SHEKINAH
cloud hovering over your entire life as He personally gave it to hover
over the Israelites to escape Egypt, crossed the Red sea in dry
ground, and later cross the desert to conquer Canaan, then you are
missing many blessings of healing, prosperity, miracles, and happiness
that lawfully belong to you. Therefore, wait no longer to ask our
heavenly Father to hover over your entire life with His SHEKINAH cloud
so He may personally shower you every morning, afternoon and evening
with the Holy Spirit of His glorified commandments and blessed name
within the perfect life of His Son Jesus Christ that lives only to
bless you since he resurrected from the grave.

Because, our heavenly Father has made His Son your personal companion
in this life and in the next one to come, so he may always guide you
into all truth and justice with the Holy Spirit of his resurrected
holy-body slain for us over the eternal rock at Mount Sinai’s summit,
and later over Jerusalem’s holy hill to enjoy blessings forever. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto
the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou
shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal
Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of
JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the
HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND
ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS
of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in
your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it
is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture
says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there
is no difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or
great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly
blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of
the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the
L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from
sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your
ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful
new life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to
GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in
water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship,
fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final
authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in
your prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very
important in heaven. You do not have any idea how important your
prayers are in Heaven; Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed
His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers
to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The
Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy Angels
hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most add
that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in
HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of
HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/radio/

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com