Fuck Texas

kungfukid

Jan 17, 2003, 9:52:18 PM1/17/03
*ahem*...that is all

fu
springs
*this is in no way trying to put down the location of the nac, just a
personal opinion*

OO WHOOO Fatboy

Jan 18, 2003, 4:33:33 AM1/18/03
Tell ya what, you tall lanky ho, you tell me and Big Hurt that to our faces in
a parking lot sometime, and see where it gets you...

00 Fatboy
2000 SA 6 Man Champs
4th place, NAC 2001
99 Valentines Massacre Champs
M.O.T. Keeper of the Cream Filling
& In Charge of Twinkie Distribution
"Frankly, I'm mystified"
"Dumb people are funny"
"I'm a pastry slut"
-Tavas

kungfukid

Jan 18, 2003, 9:51:54 AM1/18/03
what ya gonna do...sit on me...on no!! *flash backs of ToT*

c'mon dude...u know what everybody says about texas... hehe

fu
Springs

Nate

Jan 18, 2003, 10:46:44 AM1/18/03
> Tell ya what, you tall lanky ho, you tell me and Big Hurt that to our faces in
> a parking lot sometime, and see where it gets you...
>
> 00 Fatboy

I'll say it to all you fools!

(except the Colonel.....nobody fucks with that guy).

0 0 7

Johann Von Satan

Jan 18, 2003, 10:47:43 AM1/18/03
Is that an offer? ROWR! :)
Unfornicately in my case, everything is not bigger in texas, but I am
sure I can give you a good ride...
'ta..
Dark Angel

Photon 55

Jan 18, 2003, 11:11:24 AM1/18/03

>*ahem*...that is all
>
>fu
>springs

You know... there is room in mark's trunk for more than just a squirrel lawn
ornament.

Just think how happy your team will be when they get you back a year later
tied up in a bow at mission control though.

~DAYDREAM~
Premonition-Quantas-Casual Gods-Intl 6 Fingered
Horde-Anarchy-Evolution-Animation-Gorks R Us-KamanIwanaleiya-Psychadelic
Warlords-House of Puddin-TX Beatdowns Inc.-Evil Smurf Coven-Casual Gods 2-T G
No North or East-TC&S 8-High Priest M.O.

Nicolae Carpathia

Jan 18, 2003, 12:16:13 PM1/18/03
On 18 Jan 2003 16:11:24 GMT, phot...@aol.cometodaddy (Photon 55)
wrote:

Hey damnit, there was NO bow on that squirrel...I think we were
cheated! lol

Heckler

LQCOLOMBO

Jan 18, 2003, 2:29:32 PM1/18/03

Shut your fucking face uncle fucker...........

Colombo
LQ Houston

Photon 55

Jan 18, 2003, 5:00:40 PM1/18/03

>Hey damnit, there was NO bow on that squirrel...I think we were
>cheated! lol
>
>Heckler

ok so the squirrel had wrapping paper. Fu will have no paper, just a nice pink
bow on his forehead.

Lollipop

Jan 18, 2003, 6:14:30 PM1/18/03
"kungfukid" <l_is_ku...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<Cj3W9.16707$Dq.15...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net>...

You know....you talk alot of shit for someone who blows ass at the game...

Lollipop
LQ Houston
Southern Regional Champ 2002
3rd Place NAC 2002
Austin 4 Man Champ 2002
One Of Nine Deadly Venoms

Nicolae Carpathia

Jan 18, 2003, 8:50:36 PM1/18/03
On 18 Jan 2003 22:00:40 GMT, phot...@aol.cometodaddy (Photon 55)
wrote:

LOL right on man :-)

Heckler

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 18, 2003, 9:40:35 PM1/18/03
"BlowPop" <pet...@stpiusx.org> wrote in message

> You know....you talk alot of shit for someone who blows ass at the game...
>
> Lollipop

Yah, Fu really "blows ass at the game". No doubt the reason teams like
NRH, the Mules, Tulsa, Denver, etc... are always picking him up for
tournaments lol. Maybe he can "blow some ass" when he gets done dusting off
his ToT and V5M trophies.

You are still a sucker.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"

"Lollipop" <pet...@stpiusx.org> wrote in message
> [...]

kungfukid

Jan 18, 2003, 9:54:30 PM1/18/03
off me bitch

wasnt shit talk dude...just fuckin around

fu
Springs

Nate Roberts

Jan 18, 2003, 10:43:49 PM1/18/03

> > You know....you talk alot of shit for someone who blows ass at the
game...

> > Lollipop

You know....you must not know him that well. He might not be the shizzle to
his respective nizzle....but he can play.

0 0 7

Ender

Jan 18, 2003, 10:57:32 PM1/18/03
pet...@stpiusx.org (Lollipop) wrote in message news:<aea9cf5f.03011...@posting.google.com>...

Being on Fu's team for the vegas five man, I know for a fact that Fu
pulled his weight. He kicked ass in that tournament, and now is a
Vegas 5-man Champion. He most definitely does not "blow ass at the
game."

-Ender
-"The Paramule"
-Western Regional Champion 2002
-NAC Champion 2002
-Denver PARAGON 2002
-WhoopLanky 2002, 3rd at ToT 2002
-Vegas 5-Man Champion 2003

Ruinil

Jan 19, 2003, 3:56:44 AM1/19/03
>*ahem*...that is all
>
>fu
>springs

Well fuck the state but NRH is the shit.

Exoness
One Hot Dude
Member of the HDA
Dial 1-800-Bad-Andy for a hot team
Applestacks, you could be next

kungfukid

Jan 19, 2003, 8:54:21 AM1/19/03

it's kinda funny how "laserquest" players dog "shoulderquest" players as if
we dont have as much skill, goin to a tourny with old packs for me is a
pretty drastic change compared to what you guys have to deal with when you
play packs with shldrs, im getting a target takin away...you've got a whole
new one to look at...i've not been playing very long, shit all i've ever had
at my center is shoulderquest...after i got my ass stomped in at nac(and i
realized the very real possibility that a corp. tourny could have packs
without shoulders, for some reason before i thought there would always be
shldrs) i've been tryin to work on playin without taggin shldrs
*shrugs*...it's not my fault we play on different equipment and people tend
to be better on packs that play the same as the ones at their home center

fu
Springs

] MALICE [

Jan 19, 2003, 12:21:37 PM1/19/03
Ruinil wrote:

>Well fuck the state but NRH is the shit.
>

>Exoness

Oh my god. Exodus and I agree on something!!

I think NRH is cool. Okay, the highway system in and around all of
the Dallas / Ft. Worth area sucks, but the NRH center is great, the NRH
players are really cool, and the people throughout the city are some of
the nicest you'll meet anywhere.

I, for one, kind of like going back to NRH for the NAC.

Although we don't agree on everything - as a Coloradan, I grew up
disliking Texans because of the way some of them drove and acted when
they came up to go skiing (it was kind of a State hobby when I was a
kid) - but after several trips into Texas and after getting to know
certain players from Austin, Houston, NRH and San Antonio, I've
completely changed my opinion of the people of that State. Okay,
geographically, I still see the place as kind of an big (XXL), flat, dry
wasteland - but the people who make Texas what it is are really cool.

] MALICE [
PARAGON
LQ Denver
2001 NAC Champions
2002 NAC Champions

] MALICE [

Jan 19, 2003, 12:33:13 PM1/19/03
kungfukid wrote:

>it's kinda funny how "laserquest" players dog "shoulderquest" players as if
>we dont have as much skill, goin to a tourny with old packs for me is a
>pretty drastic change compared to what you guys have to deal with when you
>play packs with shldrs, im getting a target takin away...you've got a whole
>new one to look at...i've not been playing very long, shit all i've ever had
>at my center is shoulderquest...after i got my ass stomped in at nac(and i
>realized the very real possibility that a corp. tourny could have packs
>without shoulders, for some reason before i thought there would always be
>shldrs) i've been tryin to work on playin without taggin shldrs
>*shrugs*...it's not my fault we play on different equipment and people tend
>to be better on packs that play the same as the ones at their home center
>
>fu
>Springs

Depending on how you play, it can be as big a difference going from
no shoulders to shoulders as the other way around. If you look at it
purely offensively, it's no big thing, you just gain an additional
target above the ones you already know. BUT if you look at it
defensively, it's a different matter. Some players' entire style of
play defensively gets just about invalidated when you add a sensor to
their shoulders. Sometimes that can be a far greater impact than losing
a target to fire at.

The biggest example of this are the players who play low (usually
kind of elephant / end table style) to protect their fronts and lasers.
That's really kind of a cheating style, so I don't mind that the
addition of taggable shoulders eliminates this. There are some players,
however, who play cleanly, but have never really developed a shoulder
defense, and they get in trouble.

Now, onto the second point - maybe, MAYBE, you could claim to be a
SQ player a while back. Not any more. You kick ass tagging shoulders
and lasers now (and even fronts).

Lollipop

Jan 19, 2003, 2:05:27 PM1/19/03
"Nate Roberts" <na...@cox.net> wrote in message news:<V9pW9.100079$Qe5.4...@news1.west.cox.net>...

all i remember is him getting 18th with pack 30 at NAC...which was one
of teh best packs in the maze-

Lollipop
LQ Houston

Lollipop

Jan 19, 2003, 2:24:11 PM1/19/03
"Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys" <nospa...@donkey.com> wrote in message news:<DeoW9.8126$FY4....@news1.central.cox.net>...

> "BlowPop" <pet...@stpiusx.org> wrote in message
> > You know....you talk alot of shit for someone who blows ass at the game...
> >
> > Lollipop
>
> Yah, Fu really "blows ass at the game". No doubt the reason teams like
> NRH, the Mules, Tulsa, Denver, etc... are always picking him up for
> tournaments lol. Maybe he can "blow some ass" when he gets done dusting off
> his ToT and V5M trophies.
>
> You are still a sucker.
>
> --
> -Irishman-
> "The Yoda"
> www.whoopdonkey.com
> "I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
> "Donkeys don't give Donkeys
> Flower baskets"
> WhoopDonkey 2
> Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
> "What do you bastards have for us?"

all the teams you just named....with the excpetion of NRH, ride
eachothers nuts- i dont know what it is about this little
denver/tulsa/springs alliance where they have to jock eachother all
the time, but its fucking stupid- on a side note....to springs(i know
this response was to irish, but anyway)...you guys better pray you are
in the west so you might have a shot of advancing again b/c you know
thats impossible if you come down to the south- im sure if you guys
are in the south- you havent made the Texas people happy with the
little post you made earlier-that was pretty fucking stupid-
well...goodbye-

Lollipop
LQ Houston
3rd Place NAC 2002
Southern Regional Champ 2002

Capri Sun

Jan 19, 2003, 2:28:15 PM1/19/03
Heh...well, writing a random post callin out the state of Texas is
puttin him on a limb here for a bunch of negitive feedback!

And wow he's a V5M champ! "Off him" right? or until the next tourney
comes around where he get's drilled again! He wins his 1st ever LQ
tourney and now he's like super good? Plz! He didnt pull his weight
at that tourney..he had like only a couple good games...tell him to
CONSISANTLY do that for a while..then maybe he can live up to what
everyone is saying on here about how "good" he is!

Im not gonna agree with Lolli on this because he is from Houston..this
isnt the case, Im sayin this from true experience of playin this
FU....he not good!

- Capri Sun
LQ Houston
9DV
14 LQ Titles & Still Growing!
"nuff said"

HouseKeeping

Jan 19, 2003, 2:53:11 PM1/19/03
> all the teams you just named....with the excpetion of NRH, ride
> eachothers nuts- i dont know what it is about this little
> denver/tulsa/springs alliance where they have to jock eachother all
> the time, but its fucking stupid- on a side note....to springs(i know
> this response was to irish, but anyway)...you guys better pray you are
> in the west so you might have a shot of advancing again b/c you know
> thats impossible if you come down to the south- im sure if you guys
> are in the south- you havent made the Texas people happy with the
> little post you made earlier-that was pretty fucking stupid-
> well...goodbye-

Dude, he was fucking around. A joke. You know, haha, slap your knee, at
least pretend to get it?

Fenrir
Paragon
NAC Champions

n. papajorgio

Jan 19, 2003, 3:25:51 PM1/19/03
| You know....you talk alot of shit for someone who blows ass at the game...
|
| Lollipop

off him...

thanks for coming to vegas.

--
~Papajorgio
Who's your Batman?

] MALICE [

Jan 19, 2003, 4:01:53 PM1/19/03
What the hell? In the past few months, you've been all about the
Vegas 5 Man! Bragging about how you're a V5M champ, how stacked your
team was and so on. Your sig for months pointed out how you were a V5M
Champ. And now Fu and his team beat you and your stacked team, and
suddenly winning the Vegas 5 Man doesn't mean so much anymore???

Fu's "not good", and he "didn't pull his weight"? Are you REALLY
claiming that Lord B, Ender (a rookie), MilkmanDan and Aunt Lou are SO
MUCH BETTER than you that they could carry an entire team to defeat
you?? I didn't think so.

Come on man, (and this goes for you, as well, Lollipop) we know you
are good. It doesn't make you a worse player to ackowledge that other
people are good, too. It just takes a little class.

SIFU MO

Jan 19, 2003, 4:15:48 PM1/19/03
mal spake...

i was wondering why colorado folk had stuff against texans, that kinda makes
sense though...

cant judge us all by our skiiers :)

NRH will be a pretty cool place to have NAC, its close to the major
airport(probably the reason why its at NRH as opposed to plano or mesquite)...
arena is pretty nice and there is some stuff to do around the center... all LQ
has to do really is fix/replace the equipment, as it stands right now its
horrid.

there is plenty of time to get this taken care of though, so i dont have any
doubt it should turn out well. if worse comes to worse, we just swap NRHs
vests with planos or mesquites :)

' m o

SIFU MO

Jan 19, 2003, 4:22:48 PM1/19/03
lolli spake...

all the teams you just named....with the excpetion of NRH, ride
eachothers nuts- i dont know what it is about this little
denver/tulsa/springs alliance where they have to jock eachother all
the time, but its fucking stupid- on a side note....to springs(i know
this response was to irish, but anyway)...you guys better pray you are
in the west so you might have a shot of advancing again b/c you know
thats impossible if you come down to the south- im sure if you guys
are in the south- you havent made the Texas people happy with the
little post you made earlier-that was pretty fucking stupid-
well...goodbye-

Lollipop
LQ Houston
3rd Place NAC 2002
Southern Regional Champ 2002
Austin 4 Man Champ 2002

we ride blueflames enlarged sack...

' m o

] MALICE [

Jan 19, 2003, 4:55:36 PM1/19/03
SIFU MO wrote:

>i was wondering why colorado folk had stuff against texans, that kinda makes
>sense though...
>
>cant judge us all by our skiiers :)

It really is a carry over from roughly the 60's & 70's and the ski
industry. Back then (when the Texas oil industry was so much bigger), a
lot of wealthy Texans had a pretty inflated view of themselves and their
state - everything was bigger and better in Texas. They'd travel to
other States, and, well, kind of make asses of themselves. Colorado got
more than our fair share of those visitors who came up to go skiing.
(Actually, many of them came up to wear ski clothes and be seen and
heard in the bars around the ski areas - actual skiing was optional).
On top of that - a lot of them were seriously annoying drivers,
probably because they drove really big cars tuned for low altitude,
which couldn't climb the mountain passes and blocked traffic.

Now it's not such a big thing - and most people here have found out
that, on average, people from Texas are friendly, gregarious people.
They are often 'paragons' of southern hospitality.

] MALICE [

Nate Roberts

Jan 19, 2003, 5:08:03 PM1/19/03

"HouseKeeping" <zep...@qwest.net> wrote in message

> > all the teams you just named....with the excpetion of NRH, ride
> > eachothers nuts- i dont know what it is about this little
> > denver/tulsa/springs alliance where they have to jock eachother all
> > the time, but its fucking stupid- on a side note....to springs(i know
> > this response was to irish, but anyway)...you guys better pray you are
> > in the west so you might have a shot of advancing again b/c you know
> > thats impossible if you come down to the south- im sure if you guys
> > are in the south- you havent made the Texas people happy with the
> > little post you made earlier-that was pretty fucking stupid-
> > well...goodbye-
> >

> Dude, he was fucking around. A joke. You know, haha, slap your knee, at
> least pretend to get it?
>
> Fenrir
> Paragon
> NAC Champions

Dude, he just wasn't around back in the day. There was this little thing all
the western regional people would say (actually, it started with Phoenix
honestly). Someone would say something about Texas and then we'd say "You
know what we say about Texas?" "FUCK Texas!"

It was just a stupid joke from back in the day. Don't take it seriously.

0 0 7

Lollipop

Jan 19, 2003, 6:24:58 PM1/19/03
> it's kinda funny how "laserquest" players dog "shoulderquest" players as if
> we dont have as much skill, goin to a tourny with old packs for me is a
> pretty drastic change compared to what you guys have to deal with when you
> play packs with shldrs, im getting a target takin away...you've got a whole
> new one to look at...i've not been playing very long, shit all i've ever had
> at my center is shoulderquest...after i got my ass stomped in at nac(and i
> realized the very real possibility that a corp. tourny could have packs
> without shoulders, for some reason before i thought there would always be
> shldrs) i've been tryin to work on playin without taggin shldrs
> *shrugs*...it's not my fault we play on different equipment and people tend
> to be better on packs that play the same as the ones at their home center
>
> fu
> Springs

I understand you had a hard time adjusting b/c its not what you are
used to playing on- its cool- we have SQ here in houston- i guess some
people adjust faster?? who knows?? but its all good.

Lollipop
LQ Houston

WickeD

Jan 19, 2003, 7:28:54 PM1/19/03
The Phoenix Denver Tulsa alliance? Aha. . . well frankly if said
alliance exists I would be more scared of that then some lame
threatening post by you, but that's just me personally. And your post
claiming that Fu blew at this game was stupider than any of the

WickeT(D)
Denver Flawed 02'
West Regionals 7th 2002
TOT 7th 2002
Vegas 5 man 5th 2003

Lollipop said

Lenore

Jan 19, 2003, 8:42:13 PM1/19/03
Hon you kinda wlaked into that one, you called out a state that
sticks with each other for the most part. Which I find kinda scarey.

Lenore

Lenore

Nate Roberts

Jan 19, 2003, 8:40:38 PM1/19/03
Actually, he said Denver/Springs/Tulsa alliance.

0 0 7

"WickeD" <wicke...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

kungfukid

Jan 19, 2003, 10:37:49 PM1/19/03

> > game...

> > You know....you must not know him that well. He might not be the shizzle
> > his respective nizzle....but he can play.
> >

> > 0 0 7
>
> all i remember is him getting 18th with pack 30 at NAC...which was one
> of teh best packs in the maze-
>
> Lollipop
> LQ Houston

that's the same thing cappy was sayin...i dunno where yall heard...but i
never got pack 30, ask anybody on my team

fu
Springs

Ender

Jan 19, 2003, 11:26:31 PM1/19/03
capri...@hotmail.com (Capri Sun) wrote in message news:<42f96759.03011...@posting.google.com>...

> Heh...well, writing a random post callin out the state of Texas is
> puttin him on a limb here for a bunch of negitive feedback!
>

> And wow he's a V5M champ! "Off him" right? or until the next tourney
> comes around where he get's drilled again! He wins his 1st ever LQ
> tourney and now he's like super good? Plz! He didnt pull his weight
> at that tourney..he had like only a couple good games...tell him to
> CONSISANTLY do that for a while..then maybe he can live up to what
> everyone is saying on here about how "good" he is!
>
> Im not gonna agree with Lolli on this because he is from Houston..this
> isnt the case, Im sayin this from true experience of playin this
> FU....he not good!
>

> - Capri Sun
> LQ Houston
> 9DV
> 14 LQ Titles & Still Growing!
> "nuff said"

Alright, I will admit to the fact that fu's starting shit with the
title, but he was just fucking around, don't take it too seriously.
But Fu Honestly did pull his own in that tournament. Mayeb your style
is just not what he is used to, but he must have done well against
some of the other people. Anyway, I don't really want to start
anything over this... I had a great time playing you and your team,
and I hope to see you soon.

Capri Sun

Jan 19, 2003, 11:47:05 PM1/19/03
"] MALICE [" <mal...@madden.cncfamily.com> wrote in message news:<3E2B1247...@madden.cncfamily.com>...

> What the hell? In the past few months, you've been all about the
> Vegas 5 Man! Bragging about how you're a V5M champ, how stacked your
> team was and so on. Your sig for months pointed out how you were a V5M
> Champ. And now Fu and his team beat you and your stacked team, and
> suddenly winning the Vegas 5 Man doesn't mean so much anymore???

Umm...its just part of a signature man...just like how you put NAC
CHAMPION at the end of your shit....its not braggin...its just a line,
are you THAT offended by signature? It's not saying "Malice is a
fucking joke!" I was only saying that he was not the best player on
that team...ya he won....but me personally I said he is not good! I
could care less if his TEAM beat mine in a tourney...who cares...as
long as I did my part for the team as a whole...then I am happy! Im
not pissed off because we lost...cause it was hard fought! I was just
wondering why everyone is all over his nuts like he is the fuckin
shit....why dont yall open your mouths to him after he wins a few more
tourneys! And John....when did I "brag" about my stacked team....you
obviously take words in a diffferent way then other people! I guess
when others post up their rosters for an event....thats them braggin
as well! So I cant wait till these upcomming tourney posts come
along and have EVERYONE "brag" about their team! STUPID! k thnx!

- Capri Sun
LQ Houston, TEXAS!!!!
9DV
FUCK COLORADO! <-- read that sucka!
"nuff said"

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 12:12:20 AM1/20/03
"Lollipop" <pet...@stpiusx.org> wrote in message

> all the teams you just named....with the excpetion of NRH, ride
> eachothers nuts- i dont know what it is about this little
> denver/tulsa/springs alliance where they have to jock eachother all
> the time, but its fucking stupid- on a side note....to springs(i know
> this response was to irish, but anyway)...you guys better pray you are
> in the west so you might have a shot of advancing again b/c you know
> thats impossible if you come down to the south- im sure if you guys
> are in the south- you havent made the Texas people happy with the
> little post you made earlier-that was pretty fucking stupid-
> well...goodbye-
>
> Lollipop

You are like your own bastion of stupidity. Aside from the fact that
those three centers are hardly the complete representation of people who
think fu "doesn't blow ass" at the game, and aside from the fact that the
"springs" didn't post anything, and aside from the fact that you have some
sick obsession with "nut-riding" (I blame your close proximity to Duely) -
there is the simple fact that you just sound like a jealous noob.

We won't even go into the ignorant Tulsa/Springs/Denver comment. LMAO.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 12:13:43 AM1/20/03
I saw a "Fuck Texas" bumper sticker on a car tagged with a Maryland
license plate.

Not sure what that proves...but I think the sentiment may be national.

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 12:17:21 AM1/20/03
> all i remember is him getting 18th with pack 30 at NAC...which was one
> of teh best packs in the maze-
>
> Lollipop
> LQ Houston

I think Fu already pointed out he never had that pack.

That being said, your comment merely proves that you do, in fact, have
no concept of the game. A game where not every player plays a pack the
same.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 12:23:42 AM1/20/03
"Capri Sun" <capri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> And wow he's a V5M champ! "Off him" right? or until the next tourney
> comes around where he get's drilled again!

HAHAHAHA!!!!

What were you saying the WHOLE time at ToT cappy? "Come to Vegas if you
wanna see me REALLY play". You mean REALLY lose LOL.

His team beat yours you whiney cue-tipped biatch! Where are the props?
LOL - you are like a juvenile child. You talk up Vegas as the shiznit of
the test of skill, and then when you lose...you act like a 5 year old.

Yes, according to doctrine "off Fu" and I guess "on cappy".

> He wins his 1st ever LQ
> tourney and now he's like super good? Plz! He didnt pull his weight
> at that tourney..he had like only a couple good games...tell him to
> CONSISANTLY do that for a while..then maybe he can live up to what
> everyone is saying on here about how "good" he is!

Wow, I really see "everyone" on here saying that. LOL. Make some more
shit up cappy. Maybe after you learn to spell consistently right. Don't
cry just because you've lost every tournament you've played since regionals.

> Im not gonna agree with Lolli on this because he is from Houston..this
> isnt the case, Im sayin this from true experience of playin this
> FU....he not good!

That you may reserve as your opinion.

What is NOT a matter of opinion is Fu's never been clowned on by his
whole team at tournament after tournament because he was a juvenile
embarrasing disgrace. Just to clarify for you - you have.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 12:26:56 AM1/20/03
> Well fuck the state but NRH is the shit.
>

> Exoness

Yah, NRH is cool...but that's only because they are so close to Oklahoma
hehe

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

"Ruinil" <rui...@aol.com> wrote in message

] MALICE [

Jan 20, 2003, 12:31:32 AM1/20/03
Capri Sun wrote:

>Umm...its just part of a signature man...just like how you put NAC
>CHAMPION at the end of your shit....its not braggin...its just a line,
> are you THAT offended by signature?

I wasn't offended by your signature in the least. I think it was
kind of hypocritical, however, to brag about being a Vegas 5 Man
champion, then turn around and play down someone else doing the same
thing (especially when they beat you in order to do it).

What bugged me was not your sig, but the approach that some other
good players besides you seem to also have - i.e. to talk down other
players, and try to discount their accomplishments. It's not even
unique to LQ. But not everyone does it. In fact, the players I respect
the most are the ones who are comfortable enough in their own ability
that they can acknowledge others' abilities, too.

> It's not saying "Malice is a
>fucking joke!" I was only saying that he was not the best player on
>that team...ya he won....but me personally I said he is not good! I
>could care less if his TEAM beat mine in a tourney...who cares...as
>long as I did my part for the team as a whole...then I am happy!

It was only a 5 man - in other words, Fu was 20% of his team. If he
wasn't good (and didn't carry his weight), then B, Ender, Cartman and
Aunt Lou must have been WAY better than everyone they beat. I doubt you
believe that those four players are that much better than you are.

> Im
>not pissed off because we lost...cause it was hard fought! I was just
>wondering why everyone is all over his nuts like he is the fuckin
>shit....why dont yall open your mouths to him after he wins a few more
>tourneys!

All over his nuts??? Where do you see that happening? I see
Lollipop saying he "blows ass at the game." 0 0 7 responded that "He

might not be the shizzle to his respective nizzle....but he can play."

Hardly being on his nuts. I see Irishman pointing out that he won ToT
and V5M. And I see Ender (his teammate) saying he kicked ass in Vegas
and is a Vegas Champion. Nobody was getting "all over his nuts."

When you get all defensive over something like that, it feels like
if someone other than you gets any attention you interpret that as their
being all over their nuts. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but when I read
people think Fu doesn't 'blow ass' doesn't mean they don't think you're
good, too!" You're a hell of a player - have a little faith in your own
ability, and don't worry so much what other people think.

> And John....when did I "brag" about my stacked team....you
>obviously take words in a diffferent way then other people! I guess
>when others post up their rosters for an event....thats them braggin
>as well! So I cant wait till these upcomming tourney posts come
>along and have EVERYONE "brag" about their team! STUPID! k thnx!

You didn't just post up your roster - you made comments about it,
generally noting how certain players were previous V5M champions. Like...
"Sounds like power! We can match it! :-) Colombo <-- 2x v5m CHAMP!
Punisher <-- 2x v5m CHAMP! Capri Sun <-- v5m CHAMP! Clarkness <--
v5m CHAMP!"

Funny how someone being a v5m champ meant something until Fu became one.

>- Capri Sun
>LQ Houston, TEXAS!!!!
>9DV
>FUCK COLORADO! <-- read that sucka!
>"nuff said"

LOL!

Do you feel better now? I certainly hope so. Getting all bent out
of shape over an attempt at a joke that didn't work, is awfully silly.

] MALICE [

an OKC scrub

Jan 20, 2003, 1:50:41 AM1/20/03
Cappy, shut up. I have won absolutely nothing and I'm pretty proud of it.
You are making a complete numbnuts of yourself.

--
-Goof!
Mule 1

SIFU MO

Jan 20, 2003, 2:21:06 AM1/20/03
irish spake...

Yah, NRH is cool...but that's only because they are so close to Oklahoma
hehe

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

its the other way around bud...

:)

' m o

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 2:36:55 AM1/20/03
> Yah, NRH is cool...but that's only because they are so close to Oklahoma
> hehe
>
> --
> -Irishman-

> its the other way around bud...
> :)
> ' m o

Sorry, my bad.

NRH is cool, but only because Oklahoma is so close to them.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

"SIFU MO" <sif...@aol.com> wrote in message

SIFU MO

Jan 20, 2003, 2:47:46 AM1/20/03
irish spake...

Sorry, my bad.

NRH is cool, but only because Oklahoma is so close to them.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys
"What do you bastards have for us?"

thats better...

' m o

XuVioS

Jan 20, 2003, 5:04:37 AM1/20/03
>You are like your own bastion of stupidity.

You mind if i use this line?

~X~
XuVioS
LQ OKC
Vows in ashes
I pledge myself to no-one
Seethed and spiteful
All shudder at the call of my name
If you'll bear with me
You'll fear of me

Irishman - WhoopDonkey Two, Tulsa WhoopDonkeys

Jan 20, 2003, 5:36:47 AM1/20/03
"XuVioS" <grum...@aol.compostheap> wrote in message

> >You are like your own bastion of stupidity.
>
> You mind if i use this line?
>

> ~X~

Why was the first thing that came to mind when I read that a thought
about the US selling arms to Iraq to stablize the region a long time ago.
hmmm....

Yah, knock yourself out.

--
-Irishman-
"The Yoda"
www.whoopdonkey.com
"I'm not an asshole, I'm just not overly polite!"
"Donkeys don't give Donkeys
Flower baskets"
WhoopDonkey 2
Tulsa WhoopDonkeys