Salu

TPayne

Mar 19, 2021, 10:17:54 AM3/19/21
Where oh where is the LOSER Salu?

Ion Saliu

Apr 9, 2022, 8:26:46 AM4/9/22
On Friday, March 19, 2021 at 4:17:54 PM UTC+2, TPayne wrote:
> Where oh where is the LOSER Salu?

I’m here... Here I am, da Winner, Narcochiloco! What, you can’t see no more, old chap?

https://saliu.com/Ion_Saliu.html
• Ion Saliu's Book of Records: History, Discoveries, Achievements, Truth, Challenges.

TPayne

Apr 16, 2022, 9:56:34 AM4/16/22
So why post to Gugle Groups? We miss your idiocy and ego here!!

(And still waiting for your answer to our request for "proof" in the
form of REAL results!)

Ion Saliu

Apr 19, 2022, 5:27:03 AM4/19/22
Glad you didn’t lose your sight, Narcochiloco. You can see, approximately. It is Google, with double-oh, as in 007. Google Groups is an intermediary to just about every newsgroup on Usenet, including this one — the place where you did lose your mind.

You alive and kicking, Narcochiloco. I keep you that way — don’t mention it! BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

TPayne

Apr 19, 2022, 7:49:19 AM4/19/22
Any results to show us yet?

Ion Saliu

Apr 20, 2022, 5:11:11 AM4/20/22
The results are right above, ‘cochiloco. You can take them to the nearest pharmacy. Your sight _approximately improved_, but your mind was _definitely lost_. Those are the _real results_.

BTW – You may be entitled to a senior’s discount.

https://saliu.com/Ion_Saliu.html
• Masterpiece: “Self-portrait with red axiomatic-cap”

TPayne

Apr 22, 2022, 5:21:33 PM4/22/22
On 4/20/2022 5:11 AM, Ion Saliu wrote:

>>> Glad you didn’t lose your sight, Narcochiloco. You can see, approximately. It is Google, with double-oh, as in 007. Google Groups is an intermediary to just about every newsgroup on Usenet, including this one — the place where you did lose your mind.
>>>
>>> You alive and kicking, Narcochiloco. I keep you that way — don’t mention it! BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
>> Any results to show us yet?
>
> The results are right above, ‘cochiloco. You can take them to the nearest pharmacy. Your sight _approximately improved_, but your mind was _definitely lost_. Those are the _real results_.
>
> BTW – You may be entitled to a senior’s discount.
>
> • https://saliu.com/Ion_Saliu.html
> • Masterpiece: “Self-portrait with red axiomatic-cap”

Liar Liar pants on fire.
There are NO racing results using his nonsense "theories" on ANY of
Salu's pages, only babble.
Challenge stands, still waiting, you sad ego maniac

Ion Saliu

Apr 25, 2022, 4:09:24 AM4/25/22
“you sad ego maniac”

Narcochiloco:

You right about that. YOU are an _egomaniac_: You can’t live without me! Your COD (compulsive obsessive disorder) follows me everywhere, day and nite! Look at all those threads you started aiming at yours truly. Plus hundreds of replies in my own threads! I didn’t even know about your existence, ‘cochiloco. I didn’t even care about your pitiful existence. I only responded in kind, as any man under attack would do.

So, what else can I possibly do but throw you back into that iGrave of iPsychosis?! You’ll get a free ride on that “Horse with No Name”:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na47wMFfQCo
• America - A Horse With No Name

TPayne

Apr 26, 2022, 9:41:44 AM4/26/22
You can EASILY make me disappear and leave you to your ramblings by
simply responding to my request. Show us RESULTS to your nonsense, not
questionable theories!!

If you cannot do so, then I'll continue to show everyone that you are a
"huckster", plain and simple. Calling me names accomplishes nothing,
just like your many silly web pages.

Ion Saliu

Apr 29, 2022, 5:40:47 AM4/29/22
Narcochiloco:

As per usual, you beg me by... threatening! Your begging ain’t working and you know it oh-so-well.

“Show us RESULTS,” you sez? Well, there are hundreds of daily “RESULTS” in horse races around the world. Only stupidiots — like you — are incapable of finding them. (Hint: Use the same Internet you utilize to spew your guts on Usenet!)

You also want me to drive your wheelchair to Belmont or somethin’? BRRRRRRRRAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

https://saliu.com/bbs/messages/778.html
• Horse Racing Information: Track Results, Betting, Systems, Tips

al

Apr 29, 2022, 4:26:15 PM4/29/22
So, in simple English, you won't show us anything? Got it!

TPayne

Apr 29, 2022, 4:31:57 PM4/29/22
Thanks, "al", but I don't need help exposing this FRAUD.

Ion Saliu

Apr 30, 2022, 7:24:07 AM4/30/22
Narcochilocos I & II (Al & ArsePayn):

Stupidiots like you 2 are incapable of grasping the concept of “burden of proof”. It’s all on you, krooks. You have to show that an opposing concept does NOT work, especially in rapport to your concept(s).

You must prove first that my concept does not work or has no merit. Make a presentation point by point. Optionally, make a point-by-point presentation of the merit of your concepts, or of others.

Otherwise, you are typical beggars that litter the Internet. “Give me the next winning lottery numbers or horse-racing numbers. Also, send me the money to play... and I swear I’ll give you 10% of my winnings... so help me God!”

These are the most disgusting people out there. The same despicables complain to the creators of a word processor that they want proof of great books written with the respective program! Or want a spreadsheet maker to assure the krooked beggars that they would become financial geniuses... and bring down the stock market.

Such insanity in wheelchair! Expect someone to give you at least one day in advance the winning numbers of all horse races in the world... or at least a dozen horse tracks! How insane is that!

I made such a mistake a couple of times posting my picks at a few horse tracks. I also posted my Super Bowl bets a couple of times. Indeed, I was an idiot... but I am totally cured now!

I shall not throw pearls at swine, Narcochilocos! (BTW – “cochiloco” means “crazy pig”... you certainly qualify!)

https://saliu.com/generosity.html
• Generosity and Stupidity: Sharing Strategies, Systems, Gambling, Lottery, Horse Racing, Sports.

Apr XXX, MMXXII