Juke HELP!!!!

Nihilbono

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
Oh most puissant Master of 1-2-3
I'm having trouble with my vision. I did put a 'u' in the salutation didn't I?

SEND HELP! Cash would be most appreciated. Bandages would help also.
I stood across from the sage of the North Woods. His tattered sign reading
"3-5-6", my brilliant money green sign with white numerals reading "1-2-3". He
whispering "Believe". I shouting "I have the answer".

The battle was drawn.
It was over quickly.

The 1st at BM 5-6-1
The 2nd at BM 3-6-5
The 3rd at BM 6-3-2
The 4th at BM 6-3-7

One of my first converts walked out with a dejected look, saw me, threw a large
handful of tickets at me then punched me in the eye. Another laughed
hysterically when he saw I was sprawled on the ground holding my hand over my
eye, picked up my sign and beaned me with it.

This preaching is tough.

Was this only a test, designed to fathom my belief?
Should I take up my post on BC day?
Does the Church of 1-2-3 have insurance for its preachers?
How do I file a claim?

Please reply in LARGE font. I'm seeing double.

Joe

Zuke

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
In article <19981105191009...@ng17.aol.com>,

Nihilbono <nihi...@aol.com> wrote:
>Oh most puissant Master of 1-2-3
>I'm having trouble with my vision. I did put a 'u' in the salutation didn't I?
>
>SEND HELP! Cash would be most appreciated. Bandages would help also.
> I stood across from the sage of the North Woods. His tattered sign reading
>"3-5-6", my brilliant money green sign with white numerals reading "1-2-3". He
>whispering "Believe". I shouting "I have the answer".
>
>The battle was drawn.
>It was over quickly.
>
>The 1st at BM 5-6-1
>The 2nd at BM 3-6-5

This is the only one that scares me as the others are candidates for the shredder but
if form holds true this was a race where Trifecta betting was not allowed.

The main thing to keep in mind is to bet the 1-2-3 only when the horses are going to finish
in the followng orders 1-2-3, 1-3-2, 2-1-3, 2-3-1, 3-1-2, 3-2-1. Now it doesn't take
a pencil necked geek to keep this in mind, does it? That's easier to remember than
your social security number.

Also, unlike a Ponzi scheme, our success does not depend on recruiting more and more
suckers into using our system. In fact, the less betting 1-2-3, the bigger the payout
for those patient enough to stick with it.

Remember scared money never wins anything.

Later,

Zuke

"1-2-3, the system preferred by strong men and pretty women".
--
You are in control until you are out of control.

joh...@mailexcite.com

Nihilbono

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
>This is the only one that scares me as the others are candidates for the
>shredder but
>if form holds true this was a race where Trifecta betting was not allowed.
>
>The main thing to keep in mind is to bet the 1-2-3 only when the horses are
>going to finish
>in the followng orders 1-2-3, 1-3-2, 2-1-3, 2-3-1, 3-1-2, 3-2-1. Now it
>doesn't take
>a pencil necked geek to keep this in mind, does it? That's easier to
>remember than
>your social security number.
>
>Also, unlike a Ponzi scheme, our success does not depend on recruiting more
>and more
>suckers into using our system. In fact, the less betting 1-2-3, the bigger
>the payout
>for those patient enough to stick with it.
>
>Remember scared money never wins anything.
>
>Later,
>
>Zuke
>

>"1-2-3, the system preferred by strong men and pretty women".
>--
>You are in control until you are out of control.
>
>joh...@mailexcite.com

Brilliant! It was a race where tri betting was not allowed.
I never thought of the combinations ie 123 321 etc. I always bet a straight
1-2-3.
Do you realize I'm your most intelligent preacher out here on the Left Coast?
What is my SS# anyway?
When she filled out my application to join your church my wife supplied it but
she left because I went broke at BM. Why did you need my credit card numbers?
She took them with her too.
I need it now to apply for welfare to have my eye worked on and find a place to
live other than the dumpster at the track.

Could you also supply me with a new sign?
Is Sat. still a go for.......What races are being run?

Your most obedient servant,
Joe

SidneyMan

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
<<"1-2-3, the system preferred by strong men and pretty women".>>

Strong as a mule and pretty beatable. Zuke, tomorrow at Churchill downs they're
gonna run some races of note. Let's take a look at the winning saddlecloth
numbers at Churchill yesterday:

5-3-11-3-6-1-5-5-5.

(Source: Daily Racing Form)

Now I grant that you had a winner, but even a blind pig finds an acorn now and
then. Seven out of nine for the 3-5-6 System, one out of nine for the 1-2-3
system.

When will you guys learn?

Cheers,
SidneyMan
Tom W. Ferguson (Sidn...@aol.com)

SidneyMan

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
BTW, the 5-5 early double at Churchill today is an interesting boxcar
proposition. Wonder what the odds are on five consecutive #5s (counting
yesterday)? I'd be sure to bet each of them straight, just to be safe.

Nihilbono

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98

>Strong as a mule and pretty beatable. Zuke, tomorrow at Churchill downs
>they're
>gonna run some races of note. Let's take a look at the winning saddlecloth
>numbers at Churchill yesterday:
>
>5-3-11-3-6-1-5-5-5.
>
>(Source: Daily Racing Form)
>
>Now I grant that you had a winner, but even a blind pig finds an acorn now
>and
>then. Seven out of nine for the 3-5-6 System, one out of nine for the 1-2-3
>system.
>
>When will you guys learn?
>
>Cheers,
>SidneyMan
>Tom W. Ferguson (Sidn...@aol.com)

Zuke, IT"S HIM!!!! The guy with the tattered sign.
My eyesight is getting better and I realize I misspelled your name. Sorry.

My memory is returning also. As I lay bleeding I remember hearing a 'Cackle'.

Are you sure we have the answer?
I don't want to go through that again if you're not sure.
The guy that punched me out was pretty strong but:
Where were the 'Pretty Women'?

Joe

SidneyMan

Nov 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/7/98
There was an anti-#5 bias at play at Churchill today.

john zureick

Nov 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/7/98
In article <364f9609...@news.mindspring.com>, <seastorm> wrote:

>On 6 Nov 1998 15:03:46 GMT, joh...@hotmail.com (Zuke) wrote:
>
>>"1-2-3, the system preferred by strong men and pretty women".
>

>I thought it was strong women and pretty men?????
>
>Best
>Storm
>
>Shoot low boys, They're ridin' Shetland Ponies!!
>
> Lewis Grizzard

Ye of little faith. My advice is to get there early. And if the action
lags while Jim McKay is getting his dentures oiled, look northward.

Later,

Zuke

ceh ltd

Nov 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/7/98
Please explain the difference between
S-C-A-R-E-D money and S-A-C-R-E-D
money.

ceh ltd

Nov 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/7/98
Joe, aren't you in the San Francisco area?
The "pretty women" are probably in the YMCA!