Do you know JOHN LANGFORD???

Terry Funk

Jul 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/13/96

Hello all,

I am trying to find a friend that I have unfortunately lost contact
with... his name is John Langford. I have known him since 1969 and he
is an artist and falconer. We traveled together in the mid '70's to
Mexico and Chiapas to get Aplomado falcons and started the original
breeding project at CDRI in Alpine, TX. The project later moved to CAI
believe and is now sponsered by Amway (I have recognized some of the
birds in their ads).

The last I knew he was a NAFA member and was living in the
Dallas/Ft.Worth area and before that he lived in Ft. Stockton, TX. If
anyone knows how I could contact him I would be greatly indebted to
you and would appreciate any info that would let me get in touch with
him. If necessary you can email me and I will give you my address and
phone number.

My email address is t...@primenet.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated .Thanks in advance!

Terry Funk

longw...@netplus.net

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

In article , t...@primenet.com says...
Hi Terry, I looked through the 95 NAFA membership directory and
did not see him listed. I met him in the early 70's in Pauls Valley, Ok
I also have one of the prints he did of a beach bird that a friend of
mine flew. Good luck Oscar Pack

longw...@netplus.net

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

doolywi...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2016, 5:09:39 AM2/9/16
Long time finding this post. Sad news, I heard from Dr. Jim Lish of OSU, Stillwater that John disappeared into the canyons of N Mexico and took his life. This news was way back in the 90's. Jim, my cousin's ex, was a friend of John's. Me and my ex-husband met John in the late 70's. All had interest in common with birds of prey. Had a print he did of perigrine falcon. He did beautiful work.