Anyone who plays Touhou Fumo Racing?

Takane Yamashiro

Sep 25, 2023, 7:28:22 AM9/25/23
https://honkyhood11.itch.io/touhou-fumo-racing

It's a funny fangame where you play as a fumo in a roomba or shopping
cart and has items like the funny Mario Kart game too.

Still in beta though but it already has a grand prix mode!

I knew I had to play it when I saw it and remember Mima's fumo ASCII
text art post :D

Mima-sama

Sep 25, 2023, 7:57:20 AM9/25/23
I do! I used to speedrun that game in its very early versions. :D Used
to be world record holder in forest 0.0.3; still remember how my hands
hurt drifting so much there! :P

> Still in beta though but it already has a grand prix mode!

Yeah the grand prix is great. It seems I have forgotten how to make my
vehicle jump though, so I struggled in Cirno's racetrack. XD

> I knew I had to play it when I saw it and remember Mima's fumo ASCII
> text art post :D

fumo :D

--
Mima
Reincarnated Legendary Evil Spirit of Complete Darkness

Kijin Seija

Sep 25, 2023, 8:40:54 AM9/25/23
I have to try this, I like fumos too :3