-- WHEN WILL I HEAR THE PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR RELIGIOUS, RACIAL AND SEXUAL SLANDER FROM GREG HUGHSON AS SISTER FIONA THE LITTLE HIGH HEALED, DILDO RIDER (DERIDER), SADOMASOCHISTIC C@CK IN A FR@CK LADY BOY?

SG1

Mar 20, 2017, 10:53:08 PM3/20/17
-- WHEN WILL I HEAR THE PUBLIC APOLOGY FOR RELIGIOUS, RACIAL AND SEXUAL
SLANDER FROM GREG HUGHSON AS SISTER FIONA THE LITTLE HIGH HEALED, DILDO
RIDER, SADOMASOCHISTIC C@CK IN A FR@CK LADY BOY?

NO WAY I SAY,
A DERIDER EULOGY.
BUT MAN UP TODAY,
IT'S TIME TO PAY,
DON'T PASS AWAY.

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 21 March, 2017

DOLF @ 1800 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "This document was provided to the
Victoria Police this morning (and alt.france) of 19 March 2017 as
substantiation of the allegation that a CABAL of persons were engaged
within a systematic campaign as PERVERSION OF STATE AUTHORITY AND
SOVEREIGNTY.

The Wellington Shire Counsel do not have any rights of negation nor
appropriation of my Intellectual Property of which they have been
previously advised in person at the time of their considering costs of
road-works levying against Briagolong residents. Nor do you have any
jurisdictional capability for further action over my denied complaints
which has rendered ineffectual this unlawful as treasonable systematic
campaign by PERVERSION OF STATE AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY as that which
is no longer within your domain of accountability.

*I* *ACCUSE* *YOU* *OF* *CONTEMPT* *AS* *TREASON* *AND* *BLASPHEMY*
(DIEU ET MON DROIT)

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieu_et_mon_droit

I am going to pursue the WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL for some $1.5 million
as relocation costs, in addition to legal fees and damages as they ought
to have obtained a planning permit for such an object of racial
disrespect and personal disaffection. The matter will be made as a
MENTION within evidence tabled at a CONTESTED HEARING in Case No:
G13559325 which is scheduled at the Sale Magistrates Court on 12 April
2017.

Following which it will be passed to my legal counsel for their
determination of action.

EXCERPT FROM "IS WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL PROMULGATING FASCIST
IDEOLOGY?" dated 8 October, 2016

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbXhtSnRoY1ZzbUE

You have not heard the last of this.

Have I made myself clear?"

COUNCILLOR SCOTT ROSSETTI (WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL) @ 1648 HOURS ON 18
OCTOBER 2016: "Leave my mate alone - he is a good bloke and even reads
the Herald Sun."

DOLF: "Here it is gentlemen—the psychological equivalent of the
Hiroshima Bomb to help the War effort.

Since making that comment to you, I have obtained the result of my
research as over 270 pages into the possibility that the Pythagoras’ (b.
570 - d. circa 495 BCE) development of the binary (ie. gender and
spermatic bifurcated attribution) HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER which is the
basis of Roman Empire governance (as both a CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE and
MODUS OPERANDI for the murder of Jesus {He is saved/A saviour; a
deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated;
crowned; sanctified} and the Cause for German Fascism) which is also the
foundations of all religious belief:

#15 (9) ... #34 (16) ... #65 (25) ... #111 (36) ... #175 (49) ... #260
(64 - I CHING) ... #369 (81 - DAO TE CHING)

Actually has it's earlier origins (if not earlier as is conveyed within
the Egyptian Book of the Dead) at the time of King Wen of Zhou
(1152-1056 BCE) and therefore has an intellectual dependence upon the
DAOist HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER for it's CANON OF TRANSPOSITION and this
will be exhibited (eg. the *HUNTER*/*POOL* mythical elements) within the
metaphysical poetic narrative of the thesis known as the Canon of
Supreme Mystery text which was published within 4 BCE and provides
expansive detail of the I-CHING/TAO TE CHING amalgam.

If this, after further research proves to be true, then it’s the most
dramatic end of the Roman Catholic Church.

Such sacred, mathematical, and so hence reasoned and rational knowledge
(associated to world governance and empire) is entirely within the
purveyance and providence of GOD and deified (ie. apotheosized) persons
such as sovereigns, emperors, and sages but not of the PLEBS (ie.

an ordinary person, especially one from the lower social classes;

PLEBISCITE: the direct vote of all the members of an electorate on an
important public question such as a change in the constitution.

[Origin mid 16th century]: (referring to Roman history): from French
plébiscite, from Latin plebiscitum, from plebs, pleb- 'the common
people' + scitum ‘decree' (from sciscere ‘vote for'). The sense ‘direct
vote of the whole electorate' dates from the mid 19th century

) such as you which is evident from your comments.

Using my technology as a mathematical theoretical noumenon and focusing
on the zone #34 related to the crucifixion of Jesus {He is saved/A
saviour; a deliverer} of Nazareth {Sovereign; one chosen or set apart;
separated; crowned; sanctified}, it conclusively proves by the inclusion
of the nature cycle elements (eg. #10, #15 - marriage/sovereign and
peace dynamic magic square, #21, #26) which were also associated to
Roman empire governance, that it is actually and factually made against
the name of GOD - YHWH as blasphemy.

CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING FOR 20 MARCH 2017: #489 = #5, #80, #10, #20,
#5, #20, #30, #8, #300, #1, #10 = epikaleomai (G1941): 1) to put a name
upon, to surname; 2) to be named after someone; 3) to call something to
one; 4) to invoke; 5) to call upon by pronouncing the name of Jehovah;
1a) to permit one's self to be surnamed; 3a) to cry out upon or against
one; 3b) to charge something to one as a crime or reproach; 3c) to
summon one on any charge, prosecute one for a crime; 3d) to blame one
for, accuse one of; 4a) to call upon for one's self, in one's behalf;
4a1) any one as a helper; 4a2) as my witness; 4a3) as my judge; 4a4) to
appeal unto; 5a) an expression finding its explanation in the fact that
prayers addressed to God ordinarily began with an invocation of the
divine name;

IT'S A NUCLEAR VIRUS... TO BE SURE TO BE SURE!"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZGpXcmJidU1rb0U

Free Thinking demands that you understand this consideration or else you
run the risk of being manipulated and herded like sheep as is the
CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING for the 16 March 2017:

#293 = #5, #200, #8, #30, #10, #40 = rachel (H7353): 1) ewe;

YOUTUBE: "LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w0Vzjf0b5M

And yes, the sound of sheep within the YOUTUBE video was a deliberate
attempt to generate fear at the prospect of manipulation...

"Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy {exaltation of the
Lord} the prophet, saying, "In Rama {elevated; sublime} was there a
voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel {#293
= #5, #200, #8, #30, #10, #40 = rachel (H7353): 1) ewe} weeping for her
children, and would not be comforted, because they are not." [Matthew
2:17-18 (KJV)]

Whether rational or irrational how did it make you feel?"

EXCERPT FROM: "YANG CH'I (ie. ZEITGEIST) AND ITS ROLE IN POLITICAL
THEORY OF MASS MANIPULATION #101" dated 16 March 2017

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indUFNFbHpGZXFkUUk

I find that statue unveiled on 17 March 2017 to so offend my sensibility
(ie. like the Saddam Hussein head graffiti in North Melbourne) that it
will be the cause for me selling up and relocating to a place that is
more conducive to life.

And I am going to pursue the WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL for those costs
and damages as they ought to have obtained a planning permit for such an
object of racial disrespect and personal disaffection.

I will not live in the shadow of deified FASCISM (ie. standing centrally
within a tilled garden bed comprising garden flowers exhibiting a yellow
circle and four quadrant axis) as the objectification of narcissistic
ignorant persons who are incapable of human empathy towards myself as
the aggrandisement of their perverse and depraved lives.

I have felt no love from these people and have no affection in return.

DOLF @ 0242 HOURS ON 18 MARCH 2017: "Get use to the idea that each time
a disrespect is publicly shown to me I will retaliate with ever
increasing disrespect in return.

Our affection has run its course and you are NO LONGER worthy to be
considered friends.

My patience is gone and my life task is complete.

I strongly regret having said kind things of Mr Trump and will no longer
regard his person and rescind every benevolent word I've uttered as
having no value: "And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will
speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he
said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake." [Genesis 18:32 (KJV)]

I would not find 10 among you... And shake the dust off my feet.

Here pussy pussy!"

RACHEL [SOC.PENPALS] [COCKROACH] BEN-LEVI (RACH...@GMAIL.COM /
GOLDA...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0338 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "BOB PLEASE:

Good morning, bob.... are you there? :) ?"

DOLF @ 0404 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "What's with the seances, ya witch?

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽

"THE WATCHERS WE ARE,
SO DO NOT DARE.
THOUGH IT BE FAR.
IT'S LIKE WE'RE THERE."

Where are all the *VAUNTING* (ie. having a *BOASTFULLY* proud
disposition, marked by *BOASTFUL* pride; Word of the Day for 18 March
2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com) trolls?

I'm done with ALL this disrespect shown to me by Americans."

COLONEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) @ 0430 HOURS ON
19 MARCH 2017: "NO YOUR HONO[U]R, I HAVE NOT BEEN 'DOLFED':

Dolf?

How often do you Dolf?"

RENÉ GROUMAL (REG...@ORANGE.FR) @ 0233 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "TROLL!"

COLONEL (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) @ 0311 HOURS ON
20 MARCH 2017: "R U French?

If so, please French kiss my bum..."

JORGE (JORGEMAYO...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0401 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017:
"PUBLIC DEFAMATION BY DEHUMANIZATION AS CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND WAR
CRIMES WHICH WILL BE PUNISHED IN A COURT OF LAW.

Your perverse sexual fetish 'NECROPHILA AMERICAN' is noted.

Flush."

DOLF @ 0404 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "*STILL* *DOUCHING* *THAT* *SH@T*
*ARSEHOLE*?

*YOU* *ARE* *FULL* *OF* *IT* *DOUCHEBAG*"

13 - 17 September as #CENTRE (ie. 4.5 days x #81 = 364.5 days) has been
known for millennia.

I will leave the *VAUNTING* American people to the consequence of this:
"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." [Exodus 20:7
(KJV)]

I wonder what will happen when you take an oath of office on the bible
as vanity?"

BOB (DIL...@SOC.PENPALS) 0406 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "Back off assho[l]e."

RENÉ GROUMAL (REG...@ORANGE.FR) @ 0432 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "CRETIN!"

JEWISH ROYAL...@HOTMAIL.COM (DENVER, COLORADO, UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA) 0523 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "I knocked the f@ck out of Satan
today!

And I'll knock the f@ck out of any demon I find."

BOB (DIL...@SOC.PENPALS) 1018 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "But you're still
a dickhead..."

DOLF @ 1036 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "I AM from SALE with postcode 3850,
so place you in the same group of fascist Jews who give false witness
with lying tongues, unfaithful to God Almighty and not worthy of
friendship and any ability to trust with life itself..."

RACHEL [SOC.PENPALS] [COCKROACH] BEN-LEVI (RACH...@GMAIL.COM /
GOLDA...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0210 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "CLAIMING THE
LEGAL PRINCIPLE OF *ACCESSIO* WHICH APPLIES THEN TO THE SUPERFICIES AS
AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:

[I]t would be funny if your last name were bloek. (like dont look back)."

DOLF @ 0458 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "Oh lookie now, a salty pile of sh@t.

YOUTUBE: "Hebrew National Hotdog Commercial - 1977" (Published on 12
December 2015)

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOeJ4rmDTvg

YOUTUBE: "Hebrew National Hot Dog 1990s Commercial Ad on Beach"
(Published on 5 September 2016)

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO2PYAnxQSo

YOUTUBE: "Hebrew National Hot Dogs - Food Virgins" (Published on 26 June
2016)

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtM1nS3HEHc

Which has not ever been seen in all of Israel {who prevails with God}
since Sodom {their secret; their cement} and Gomorrah {rebellious
people} when God Almighty (ie. and not your Pythagorean digit dildo {ie.
stupid person} replica such as this 1905 CE hotdog creation) reigned
down on narcissistic and inhospitable pride of the anal sadistic.

YOUTUBE: "Top #8 banned condom commercials - best banned condom ADS"
(Published on 15 July 2016)

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq5b71iiZmg

RACHEL [SOC.PENPALS] [COCKROACH] BEN-LEVI (RACH...@GMAIL.COM /
GOLDA...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0245 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "*LIAR* *LIAR*
*PANTS* *ON* *FIRE*!

YOUTUBE: 1986 - "Commercial - Hebrew National Kosher Beef Franks"
(Published on 16 October 2016)

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GQJKqHH7t0

GRACELAND *GREEN* PISCES STANZA (WOOL...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0335 AND 0401
HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "Me myself & Irene. Rictus Hep."

RACHEL [SOC.PENPALS] [COCKROACH] BEN-LEVI (RACH...@GMAIL.COM /
GOLDA...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0245 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "[I] didn't see
that movie.

[B]ut the best hot dogs (healthiest AND tastiest) are applegate organic
uncured beef hot dogs. (i prefer the thin ones to the fat ones)

[T]hey are DEE-lishus!

[S]o much for a higher authority :-/ ?

"[I]'ve heard you say many times that you're better than no one, and no
one is better than you."

[O]h well.

[S]o much for uncle sam....

"[Y]ou harbor resentment, you know there ain't too much of a thrill"

[B]ut [I] still like macdonald's and mister ronald macdonald.

Everybody wants to know why he couldn't adjust
Adjust to what, a dream that bust?
He was a clean-cut kid
But they made a killer out of him,
That's what they did
They said what's up is down, they said what isn't is
They put ideas in his head he thought were his
He was a clean-cut kid
But they made a killer out of him,
That's what they did
He was on the baseball team, he was in the marching band
When he was ten years old he had a watermelon stand
He was a clean-cut kid
But they made a killer out of him,
That's what they did
He went to church on Sunday, he was a Boy Scout
For his friends he would turn his pockets inside out
He was a clean-cut kid
But they made a killer out of him,
That's what they did
They said, "Listen boy, you're just a pup"
They sent him to a napalm health spa to shape up
They gave him dope to smoke, drinks and pills,
A jeep to drive, blood to spill
They said "Congratulations, you got what it takes"
They sent him back into the rat race without any brakes
He was a clean-cut kid
But they made a killer out of him,
That's what they did
He bought the American dream but it put him in debt
The only game he could play was Russian roulette
He drank Coca-Cola, he was eating Wonder Bread,
Ate Burger Kings, he was well fed
He went to Hollywood to see Peter O'Toole
He stole a Rolls Royce and drove it in a swimming pool
They took a clean-cut kid
And they made a killer out of him,
That's what they did
He could've sold insurance, owned a restaurant or bar
Could've been an accountant or a tennis star
He was wearing boxing gloves, took a dive one day
Off the Golden Gate Bridge into China Bay
His mama walks the floor, his daddy weeps and moans
They gotta sleep together in a home they don't own
They took a clean-cut kid
And they made a killer out of him,
That's what they did
Well, everybody's asking why he couldn't adjust
All he ever wanted was somebody to trust
They took his head and turned it inside out
He never did know what it was all about
He had a steady job, he joined the choir
He never did plan to walk the high wire
They took a clean-cut kid
And they made a killer out of him,
That's what they did[.]" [Included omitted copyright for the Artist: Bob
Dylan, Album: Empire Burlesque, Released: 1985, Genre: Rock]

YOUTUBE: "Bob Dylan - Clean Cut Kid"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVZap1RFH4

DOLF @ 0401 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "MIRRORING AS STALKING AND
HARASSMENT BY A JEWISH WITCH: *LIAR* *LIAR* *PANTS* *ON* *FIRE*!

NOT EVEN THE NUNS OF PERPETUAL INDULGENCE ENGAGE IN SUCH PUBLIC
WICKEDNESS AS BLASPHEMY, TREASON AND STEALING THE CREATIVE PROPERTY
RIGHTS OF OTHERS.

KEEP GOING *RACHEL* [*COCKROACH*] *BEN*-*LEVI* AS A JEWISH TROLL AND
AGENT PROVOCATEUR WHO IS UNLAWFULLY ENGAGED WITHIN A CABAL INVOLVING THE
*KERNEL* *LADY*-*BOY* *EDMUND* *BURKE* AND *SISTER* *FIONA* BEING THE
PANTOMIME PERSONA OF *GREG* *HUGHSON*, AS A DETERMINED TREASONABLE
SYSTEMATIC CAMPAIGN DIRECTED TOWARDS THE PERVERSION OF OUR STATE
AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY, BECAUSE I'M AFTER A DEATH PENALTY WITHIN A
COUNTRY WHICH ABHORS IT AND YOUR MY JUSTIFICATION.

SO DON'T STOP PUSHING IT GIRLS AND PUCKER YOUR SPHINCTERS NOW AS I'VE
ALWAYS WANTED AS ONE OF LIFE'S MYSTERIES, TO COUNT THE WRINKLES ON A
CAT'S ARSE..."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @
1231 HOURS ON 7 MARCH 2017: "*ANALSEX* WITH A NUN:

Do you think, if I were in this precarious situation, it would be proper
for me to call her Sister?

Notes from my 'The Catholic Church is full of Murderers, Child
Molesters, Haters, and Fornicators,' written during my Nam Tour."

DOLF @ 0142 HOURS ON 7 MARCH 2017: "I advise you against any further
stalking on [my subject material] and stealing of my Intellectual Property.

For your [de-humanizing harassment being] crimes against humanity as war
crimes I will be seeking the death penalty--just so you know what
enduring enmity exists between use.

Stay out of gay, religious or Australian usenet groups I participate within.

Cease your stalking you psychopathic jackass.

Note my comment on Thoth [is] associated to my Intellectual Property
[with all rights reserved]. Doesn't he weigh the heart of the dead and
isn't he associated to the equinox upon which each [of] my parents died?

No[w] f@ck off you fascist turd."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @
0514 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "OUR STRANGE RELATIONSHIP OVER THE MEDIUM
KNOWN AS USENET & MY LATEST NOVELLA:

I am writing a novella entitled "D.O.L.F. DOWN UNDER."

It's turning out to be a strange tale of a man who lives in Oz.

An old fashioned kinda guy, Dolf--who wears nothing but black socks and
white bun-hugger underwear whilst on Usenet--seeks a semblance of sanity
amid the trendy but insane currents of Global Usenet.

This is his story. His struggles to deal with a changing world . . . a
world ruled by American Pop Culture. If this were not provocation
enough for his dismayed mind, D.O.L.F. also wends an uncertain journey
down the twisted path of philosophical erudition in his coming to terms
with The Colonel: Colonel Edmund J. Burke, a Vietnam War Hero,
Philosopher, and Ladies' Man. Like the man on a really bad LSD trip,
D.O.L.F.'s internal struggle is a war against total mental breakdown.

The story's conclusion remains most uncertain. Will D.O.L.F. emerge
from Usenet Trauma unscathed? Or will he succumb to Total Chaos and
Insanity?

Only time will reveal the answer to D.O.L.F."

DAVID [ALT.WAR.VIETNAM, SOC.VETERANS, ALT.SUPPORT.DEPRESSION]
(D...@DAVIDDW.COM) @ 2317 HOURS ON 20 MARCH 2017: "CONDUCT"

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @
0003 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "Excellent read!"

DOLF @ 0010 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "IT'S FICTION CREATED BY A PSYCHOTIC
MAN WITH A SMALL (you know what) ... "

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @
0042 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "Dolf, yer a very complex man.

You have many complexes."

HUB...@CCANOEMAIL.CA (ALT.HOME.REPAIR) @ 0045 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "[
minor snippage ]

I'm going to visit Ireland next month and I really hope that I get to
meet *Murphy* - and ask him about his Law ... [John T.]"

ANDREAS LUBITZ (GERMA...@INVALID.INVALID) @ 0522 HOURS ON 21 MARCH
2017: "You must be smoking strong stuff lol"

% (PER...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0546 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "[H]e likes to cut
and paste[.]"

BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS (ALT.SUICIDE.METHODS) 0901 HOURS ON 21 MARCH
2017: "Great idea, aDolf. Thanks... what a Dolt!"

DOLF @ 0528 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "*CONDUCT*

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 9, col: 8, nous: 24 [Time: 2315 hrs, Super: #250
/ #36 - Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation; I-Ching: H4 - Juvenile
Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The young shoot,
Discovering; Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness, Ego: #354 / #24 - Important
Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay,
Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting]

- http:/www.grapple369.com?zen:4,row:9,col:8,nous:24

@memeBrain [Telos: #620, Super: #61 - Virtuous Humility at Using
'Beneath'; I-Ching: H64 - Ferrying Incomplete, Before Completion, Not
Yet Fording, Not yet completed; Tetra: 78 - On the Verge, Ego: #53 -
Increasing Evidence, Gaining Insight; I-Ching: H13 - Fellowship,
Companionship, Concording People, Fellowship with men, Gathering men;
Tetra: 53 - Eternity]

THUS *CONDUCT* MEANS TETRA: #78 - *ON* *THE* *VERGE* / #53 - *ETERNITY*

And we read in the commentary on #53 - ETERNITY, "Since autumn has
begun, the Head refers to the killing power of yin ch'i associated with
the harvest.

As the Head makes plain, cosmic balance requires both YANG and YIN CH'I,
spring/summer and autumn/winter, suasive example and punishments, give
and take.

Certain Confucians of a particularly idealistic stamp had been known to
dispute this idea; they argued instead that the good ruler's example
over time obviates the need for any punishments by the sage-ruler. [THE
CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY, p 323]

THE SUBJECT WAS: "*I'M* *COMING* *FOR* *YOU* *WITH* THE MACCA MACKENZIE
PISS POT, STONE CASTLE AND JAKE KOVCO AS LADY BOY FASCIST FAN CLUB
MEMORIAL *COURT* *SANCTIONED* *DEATH* *SENTENCE*.

*AS* *YOU* *CAN* *SEE* *I* *AM* *ALREADY* *IN* *YOUR* *FEEBLE* *MIND*
*AND* *WHAT* *DO* *THINK* *ABOUT* *YOUR* *CAPACITY* *TO* *RESIST* *WHAT*
*IS* *OUR* *GOAL* *FOR* *YOU* *TO* *PUNISH* *YOURSELF*...

SOMEONE SAID: "[Y]ou sound EXACTLY like my extremely bipolar brother"

ANSWER #1: That my theoretical mathematical HOMOIOS noumenon AS
INTRINSICALLY MY PARADIGM OF MIND is an alternative to the Pythagorean
binomial (ie. Latin) nomenclature which enables me to redact the meaning
of any word to an Universal DAOist TETRAGRAMMATON (ternary)
meta-descriptor prototype.

That binomial is essentially bi-polar and my thinking adheres to an
entirely different paradigm of mind.

SO YOU ARE THROWING LABELS ABOUT WHICH HAVE NO MEANING IN REALITY.

ANSWER #2: ENSURING THAT YOU PRACTICE A COMPLIANCE TO A METAPHYSICAL
DIALECTIC CONSTRUCT TO THE USE OF LANGUAGE WHICH MAY CONTRADICT THE
TRADITIONAL (METAPHYSICAL) CONSTRUCTION OF LANGUAGE INTO CONFORMING
ELEMENTS SUCH AS NOUNS, VERBS, ADVERB, ADJECTIVES etc…

Thank you for your patience in reading my response {#1 - nature contains
nature}, perspective {#2 - nature rejoices in its nature} and interest
{#3 - nature surmounts nature} in the fascinating subject {#4 - nature
amended in its nature} which you raised {#5 - act of nature}.

SEE ALSO: "JEWISH MEDITATION SERIES ON MINDFULNESS AND NEURAL LINGUISTIC
PROGRAMMING ANCHORS"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indekxQV0NTZWF6bGM

DAVID [ALT.WAR.VIETNAM, SOC.VETERANS, ALT.SUPPORT.DEPRESSION]
(D...@DAVIDDW.COM) @ 0740 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "Defines the meta[.]"

SISTER FIONA (HUG...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0324 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "What
are you getting at Colonel ?

This statement on the catholic church is false and you need to be
corrected on your erroneous views. Correction be given to you freely
and you will submit to a total attitude adjustment and be made humble
and contrite for at least and hopefully more than some period of time
afterwards.

Sister FIONA (remember it is about love)"

SISTER FIONA (HUG...@GMAIL.COM) @ 2229 HOURS ON 21 FEBRUARY 2017:
"COLONEL BURKE - I AM BACK:

Yes!

I am here with offers to correct your recalcitrance which I can see has
run rampant again. Sister Betty of course shall be informed of your
behaviour.

SISTER Fiona."

DOLF @ 0054 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "Bad news Fiona as it seems your
satanic gig with the Roman Catholic Church is seen for the scam that it
really is,

And I find your fascist whore hedonistic conduct most offensive."

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @
0212 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "You okay, little dolf feller??"

DOLF @ 0310 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "I take exception as *DUDGEON*
(ie. a feeling of offence or resentment; anger; Courtesy: Word of the
Day for 22 February 2017; www.dictionary.com) to your *SCAPEGRACE* (ie.
a complete rogue or rascal; a habitual unscrupulous person; scamp;
Courtesy: Word of the Day for 24 February 2017; www.dictionary.com) as
habitual indolent conduct being a culture of impunity which fails to
treat another person with the dignity of a human being who is capable of
sapient thinking unlike your constant sensualism as *DEFECATION*.

You have been previously advised in writing that your fascist
opinionated American turd philosopher scum is dehumanising Internet
conduct as unreasonable hate speech which is knowingly made as
untruthful and systematic mischaracterisation as being inclusive of me
by slander in constituting treasonable crimes made against humanity as
to be a war crime.

Take your f@cking fascist 'DOG AND PONY SHOW' (ie. is a colloquial term
which has come to mean a highly promoted, often over-staged performance,
presentation, or event designed to sway or convince opinion for
political, or less often, commercial ends. Typically, the term is used
in a pejorative sense to connote disdain, jocular lack of appreciation,
or distrust of the message being presented or the efforts undertaken to
present it) somewhere else you traitorous fanny."

OCTAVIUS (CHOPAD...@GLADD.ORG) @ 1113 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "Are
you supposed to keep tu[rn]ing the other cheek when a homosexual Somali
stranger rapes your 10-year-old son?"

DOLF: "No the Roman Catholic Church and for that matter Freemasonry were
started by the Roman Caesars:

- JULIUS CAESAR (October 49 BCE - 15 March 44 BCE) was the Dictator of
the Roman Republic who introduced the Julian calendar in 46 BCE and was
the supreme pontiff, so hence the sacred month of July

- CAESAR AUGUSTUS (27 BCE - #14 CE) was regarded as the son of god and
hence the sacred month of August. He prohibited soldiers #65 from
marrying, as a ban which remained in force for the Imperial army for
nearly two centuries.

#260 - Raven (Corax): Mercury,
#175 - Bridegroom (Nymphus): Venus,
#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars,
#34 - Lion (Leo): Jupiter,
#369 - Persian (Perses): Lunar,
#111 - Runner of the Sun (Heliodromus): Sol Invictus, and
#15 - Father (Pater): Saturn.
And by the teachings of their prophet Pythagoras: c² (25 as #65) = a² (9
as #15) + b² (16 as #34)

WHEREBY: #0 ... #15 (9) ISIS / SATURN / hymen = marriage/sovereign
dynamic ... #34 (16) - JUPITER / OSIRIS / phallus = Satan ... #65 (25)
MARS / HORUS / soldier = NERO (#666) ... #111 (36 - Sunday Sacredness
and the total esoteric sum of #666)

The conquest mentality and "cult of virility" shaped same-sex relations.
Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a
perceived loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the
dominant or penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves,
prostitutes, and entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the
nebulous social realm of infamia (in-, "not," and fama, "reputation")
was a loss of legal or social standing and was an official exclusion
from the legal protections enjoyed by a Roman citizen (ie. you couldn't
get your eucharist bread from the State), as imposed by a censor or
praetor, excluded from the normal protections accorded a citizen even if
they were technically free. Although Roman men in general seem to have
preferred youths between the ages of 12 and 20 as sexual partners,
freeborn male minors were strictly off limits, and professional
prostitutes and entertainers might be considerably older.

The infamia of entertainers did not exclude them from socializing among
the Roman elite, and entertainers who were "stars", both men and
women, sometimes became the lovers of such high-profile figures as the
dictator Sulla and Mark Antony (14 January, 83 BCE – 1 August, 30 BCE).

#0 CE ... @1 - AUGUSTUS was worshipped as the Son of God (27 BCE - #14
CE) ... #15CE (9) ... @2 - TIBERIUS (#14 – #37 CE) ... #34CE (16) ... @3
- CALIGULA (#37 - #41 CE) ... @4 - CLAUDIUS (#41 - #54 CE) ... #65CE
(25) - @5 - NERO (#666: #54 - #68 CE) ... #111 CE (36) ... #175 CE (49)
... #260 CE (64 as I CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES), #369 CE (81 as
DAO TE CHING META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPES) ... #1933 - 1945CE < --- German
Fascism's Golden Age ... #2000CE < --- Jubilee 2000 as Holy Catholic
'Satanic' Tradition et al being a faux-sophistic wisdom ... #2056 as
proposed Islamic Golden Age

"Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we *ought* *not* *to*
*think* *that* *the* *GODHEAD* (ie. theios: god like; divinity) is like
unto gold, or silver, or stone, *graven* *by* *art* *and* *man's*
*device* (ie. enthumesis: deliberation:--device, thought: #15 (9) ...
#34 (16) ... #64 (25) ... #111 (36) ... #175 (49) ... #260 (64 as I
CHING meta-descriptor prototypes) ... #369 (81 as DAO TE CHING
meta-descriptor prototypes).

AND THE *TIMES* *OF* *THIS* *IGNORANCE* (agnoia as anti-gnosis) *GOD*
*WINKED* *AT*; BUT NOW COMMANDETH ALL MEN EVERY WHERE TO REPENT: BECAUSE
HE HATH APPOINTED A DAY, IN THE WHICH HE WILL *JUDGE* (ie. properly to
distinguish, that is, decide mentally or judicially; by implication to
try, condemn, punish:--avenge, conclude, condemn, damn, decree,
determine, esteem, judge, go to sue at the law, ordain, call in
question, sentence to, think) *THE* *WORLD* (ie. oikoumene: land, that
is, the terrene part of the globe; specifically the Roman
empire:--earth, world) in *RIGHTEOUSNESS* (ie. dikaiosune: equity of
character or act; specifically as Christian justification) *BY* *THAT*
*MAN* (ie. aner: properly as an individual male:--fellow, husband, man,
sir) *WHOM* *HE* *HATH* *ORDAINED* (ie. horizo: to mark out or bound
'horizon', [figuratively] to appoint, decree, specify:--declare,
determine, limit, ordain); WHEREOF HE *HATH* *GIVEN* *ASSURANCE* (ie.
pistis: persuasion, that is, credence; moral conviction of religious
truth, or the truthfulness of God or a religious teacher, especially
reliance upon Christ for salvation; abstractly constancy in such
profession; by extension the system of religious as Gospel truth
itself:--assurance, belief, believe, faith, fidelity) UNTO ALL MEN, IN
THAT HE HATH RAISED (ie. anistemi: to stand up [literally or
figuratively], transitively or intransitively:--arise, lift up, raise up
again, rise again, stand up-right) him from the DEAD (ie. nekros:
[literally or figuratively]: dead; a corpse).

And when they *HEARD* *OF* *THE* *RESURRECTION* *OF* *THE* *DEAD*, some
mocked: and others said, 'WE WILL HEAR THEE AGAIN OF THIS MATTER.'"
[Acts 17:22-32 (KJV)]

If religious belief and existence is defined entirely by NUMBER:

+ 0, H27, H54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, H9, H18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, H3, H6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ H1, H2, H3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41
H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

What then do we make of the use of number within our judicial process
and legislation?

DIEU ET MON DROIT (translated: God and my right as motto of the British
monarchy and the justice system).

They claim to possess a virtuous *NOBLESSE* *OBLIGE* {ie. the moral
obligation of those of high birth, powerful social position, etc. , to
act with honour and kindness, generosity etc.; Courtesy: Word of the Day
for 11 February, 2017; www.dictionary.com} as suave conceit in its
triumphant conquest in the adoration of the phallus as nature's
endowment of manhood.

Yet egotistically, claims as its integral view, the resorting to a
process as disenfranchising of the essence and soul of the human dignity
itself as the value of the person being the other by its habituated
pervasive carelessness as a culture of disrespect which is always a
quantification as:

#1 - a degree of avaricious want;
#2 - the potential of limitations upon reality;
#3 - a capability to beguile and stupefy with words, the quarry sought
as the object of virile necessity;
#4 - variance of acceptability as the cause for improbability;
#5 - the permissibility of idealisations;
#6 - the organisational readiness to eliminate any inhibitors to the
physical dynamics of opportunity;
#7 - to facilitate a sporting prowess of a proud accomplishment in a
mutually satisfying purposed delivery; and
#8 - a job well done, always wants more.

I have in the past, even given such cursory universal observations which
are independent of gender and sexual identity as summarily proclaimed
but not exhaustively made of the sexual act. Been accused of over
intellectualising how people engage their wants within this physical act.

Although some have more succinctly surmised as nothing more than a f@ck
you and then onto the next, until you run out of opportunities.

But I put forward the counter proposition, that it takes a considerable
effort to garnish such salient observations which are not stereotypical
of one act over any other. And to arrive at such universality, one must
needs be, without prejudice, adopt various perspectives of predilection:
whether of dominance, submissiveness, functional role, modality and its
purposed, unintentional and consequential action. As that which can
significantly challenge one's limits of acceptability as normality.

That I have as a composite anti-terrorism initiative sought to challenge
religious dogma (ie. whether belief, dis-belief or non-belief)
associated to same-sex marriage and which collectively finds its impetus
within the encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated by the
faux-wisdom as Pythagorean sophistry which deploys a binary (ie. gender
and spermatic bifurcated attribution) paradigm as a transformative
prototype within its HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER:

MIND (DING-DONG): {#1 + #2 = #3} +
SCIENCE (POOH-POOH): {#3 + #4 = #7} +
OPINION (BOW-WOW): {#5 + #6 = #11} +
SENSE (TA-TA): {#7 + #8 = #15} = #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as
Heaven - Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth -
Formula of Humanity)

'I *swear* by him who the TETRAKTYS (#10) found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
Perennial Nature's fountain, cause and root.'

HEAVEN (H27) + EARTH (H9) +/= MAN (#36) as total sum equals #666 is an
encapsulation of Roman Catholic Religious Belief.

You have the wrong end of the stick in that it's you religionists such
as Roman Catholics who are deprived of any rational mind.

There are faggots out there who are at war for their human rights and
you are going to lose because they are intent on annihilating your mind,
body and soul in any way that they can.

They're not wanting to take any prisoners, but rather to leave you
bereft of vital life like zombies.

And whilst this encompasses a broad spectrum of opposition which is
usually conveyed in varying degrees of acceptance, permissiveness,
toleration and equitability. And in considering the existentialist
theories of sexual attraction like that of mesmerism, may find it’s
validation as authenticity within a knowledge source of ignorance,
distorted realities, delusion or some other natural biological theories.
It is an indisputable fact, that in the circumstance of extremism,
whether religious based or not, that this opposition is more likely to
be the most adversely pronounced in being unreasonable, intolerant,
hostile and violent.

It is futile as an attempt to overcome this irrational opposition from
any perspective which is exclusively dependent upon semantical argument,
hypothetical scenarios or fictional realities. One must have recourse
to factuality as circumspection which draws upon a wide spectrum of real
(ie. whether good or bad, happy or sad is immaterial) experience which
is sustained by an encapsulation of mind, body and soul as articulated
by an alternative HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER and that is capable of
sustaining sexual dynamics without exhibiting modal incongruities which
are indulgently capable of impugning the autonomy of will that is
intrinsic to sexual identity."

THE FINAL INSPECTION: "NAM KNIGHTS MOTOR CYCLE CLUB AS AUGUST {ie.
*duty*, *honour*, *country*, *protect* and *serve* as claimed
respectable and impressive; [From French middle 17th century]: auguste
or Latin augustus as 'consecrated, venerable'} CULT:

The Soldier stood and faced God,
Which must always come to pass.
He hoped his shoes were shining,
Just as brightly as his brass..
'Step forward now, Soldier ,
How shall I deal with you?
Have you always turned the other cheek?
To My Church have you been true?'
The soldier squared his shoulders and said,
'No, Lord, I guess I ain't.
Because those of us who carry guns,
Can't always be a saint.
I've had to work most Sundays,
And at times my talk was tough.
And sometimes I've been violent,
Because the world is awfully rough.

But, I never took a penny,
That wasn't mine to keep...
Though I worked a lot of overtime,
When the bills got just too steep.

And I never passed a cry for help,
Though at times I shook with fear..
And sometimes, God, forgive me,
I've wept unmanly tears.

I know I don't deserve a place,
Among the people here.
They never wanted me around,
Except to calm their fears

If you've a place for me here, Lord,
It needn't be so grand.
I never expected or had too much,
But if you don't, I'll understand.

There was a silence all around the throne,
Where the saints had often trod.
As the Soldier waited quietly,
For the judgment of his God.

'Step forward now, you Soldier,
You've borne your burdens well.
Walk peacefully on Heaven's streets,
You've done your time in Hell.' [Author Unknown]

DOLF @ 2104 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "You evidently have no conception
of reality because your question to me is entirely illogical (ie. so it
gives cause to question your ignorance and motive).

As you can see I've f@cked Somali Islamic extremism.

A Somali?

Don't you mean getting gang (#16 - CONTACT / #79 - DIFFICULTIES) raped
by Moroccans...?"

header]

COMMENTS: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by Nomen Nescio (nob...@dizum.com) using
an anonymizing remailer software. Please report problems or
inappropriate use to the remailer administrator at ab...@dizum.com.

THE MONSTER YOU KOOKS CAN'T HANDLE (WRECKINGLI...@GMAIL.COM) @
1658 HOURS ON 20 FEBRUARY 2017: "PING DIZUM (NOT SENT TO DIZUM DIRECTLY):

Dizum Admin,

The guy I'm responding to is the butthurt kook flooding Usenet with
scrambled versions of my prior posts. Every time he gets his stupid ass
kicked, he attempts to cover up his stupidity in a landslide of spam.
The little retard has done this almost a dozen times now.

Block IP ranges 67.70.*.*, 70.48.*.* and 76.65.*.* and encourage other
admins to do so, as well. He'll post through Tor, but unless you're
going to block all of Tor, there's not much you can do except rate-limit
to, say, 1 post every 15 minutes... that'd make him freak out when he
realizes he can't censor like the little fascist he is.

His current socks are "NADEGDA" on E-S and "KENSI" on AIOE, when he's
not spewing froth to try to shut down those who are smarter than he
is... which is everyone. LOL

Paul G. Derbyshire the dress-wearing goat-raping libtard moron, socked
up as kensi, in <news:o8bsu2$1ikp$2...@gioia.aioe.org> did thusly jump head
first into the wood chipper again:

I QUOTE: "Oh, look who's now resorting to morphing up a storm in order
to escape the many killfiles he's landed in!"

That's because you've spammed dizum and mixmin so hard, Paul, as you
tried to screed over the multiple examples of your having been caught
being a reality-denying idiot; and as you attempt to silence the one
person calling you on your stupidity and proving that you're an idiot,
that they've put restrictions in place. Apparently, no posts go through
if more than one is sent with the same nym... an attempt at stopping
your butthurt flooding of Usenet.

But libtards aren't fascists who'll go to spamming lengths to censor the
truth so they can continue blithely on with their delusions, right?
Paul? Right? LOL

And yet, your stupidity and lies are still being proven to be stupidity
and lies... that just galls your blackened little fascist heart, doesn't
it, Paul?

You've been proven to be an idiot 5 times just on the recent discussion
concerning astrophysics (and you, with your sock k'laming to be an
astrophysicist... you couldn't even name the fundamental forces; you
k'lame the universe is "asymptotically flat" which is impossible under
General Relativity; you think wave function collapse entails a physical
collapse of something rather than merely a collapse of possible states
of position and momentum; and you deny the geodesic deviation equation
and the Riemann curvature tensor concept as the central mathematical
tool in General Relativity's explanation of gravity. LOL), and every
time you bring up anthropogenic global warming, you get your retarded
climate change-denying head caved in.

Each time immediately after you're proven to be an idiot, out comes the
flooding morphing spam from you to try to bury the proof of your idiocy.
Must suck for you to live in fear every waking minute of being exposed
as a deluded retard, Paul. Problem for you is, you were proven to be a
deluded retard long ago... there's no un-ringing that bell. LOL

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indeVNTNklRcFBsSzg

Perhaps, if you'd been able to handle the "pressure" of freshman year
Chemistry 101, you'd not have freaked out, *CHIMPED* out, physically
attacked people, got arrested, got trespassed from Carleton University
and thereby ruined your entire life, Paul... but then, you're a
self-important sociopath with a crippling case of Dunning-Kruger, you
can't help but display your ignorant stupidity.

[snicker]"

KENSI (KKENSI...@GMAIL.COM) @ 2131 HOURS ON 20 FEBRUARY 2017:
"Wrong! I have nothing to do with a) the flooding *you*'ve been doing or
b) the IP ranges you named. And I'm nobody's sock. And my relationship
with NADEGDA is strictly professional.

the known by the unknown is a form of theological lunacy." [David Brooks]

"I get fooled all the time by the constant hosiery parade in here."
[Checkmate]"

NADEGDA (NAD31...@GMAIL.COM) HITLER'S WHORE @ 0738 HOURS ON 21
FEBRUARY 2017: "Still seeing your Usenet Ladies and Mistresses
everywhere, pwned kook?

[snicker]

Yeah, you are, because KENSI and I have drop-kicked your retarded ass
across Usenet several times in the past few months and you're still
melting down over winning Kook of the Year -- or maybe over having to
share it with the Drumpster Fire:

----------

And the winner is: IT'S A TIE!

[3] Fakey
[3] Donald Drumpf
[2] *Murphy*

Sorry, *Murphy*, you've been outkooked this year. You'll just have to
cuddle your 2012 KotY and hope for better luck in 2017. Or up your
game, then you won't have to rely upon luck.

Congratulations Kooky McFakeTard and President-elect Donald Drumpf,
you're both winners! Now f@ck off back under the rocks you crawled out
from under.

[snicker]
----------

[snicker]"

NADEGDA (NAD31...@GMAIL.COM) HITLER'S WHORE @ 1243 HOURS ON 21
FEBRUARY 2017: "Faketard k'lames to have rooted AIOE so he can read the
non-public admin
logs.

I guess you're adding 'world's best hacker' to your list of other
alleged feats, lotusLoser? Drone pilot by day, deacon by night, *real*
*estate* magnate, able to defeat dangerous Muslim coffee-drinkers faster
than you can say 'Allah Allah', expert on every single topic, and as of
January allegedly also Steve Bannon, and now, apparently, faster than a
speeding network packet, stronger than a Tb/s DDoS attack, and able to
leap tall firewalls in a single bound.

I suppose you'll run out of marginally-plausible capabilities soon and
begin resorting to outright science fiction and fantasy. Actual
superpowers, say, or being on an official mission from God, or k'laming
you're really a six hundred year old vampire, or working with the aliens
that are secretly among us, or something?

You megalomaniacal malignant narcissist of a kook.

[snicker]

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder"

NADEGDA (NAD31...@GMAIL.COM) HITLER'S WHORE @ 0728 HOURS ON 22
FEBRUARY 2017: "[dolf's brain-dead top-posting fix0r3d]

Hey! I thought I was the fascist whore in the World according to Dolf.
What does an *FNVW* have to do these days to maintain the fear and
respect of the kooks in her stable?"

% (PERSENT@KOOKS) @ 0749 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "Get rid of the guy
that can veto anything you do."

NADEGDA (NAD31...@GMAIL.COM) HITLER'S WHORE @ 0844 HOURS ON 22
FEBRUARY 2017: "Oh, is that all?

OK, then."

SKEETER (MOSQUITO@KOOKS) @ 0909 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2017: "Try finding
some kooks and getting a stable?"

CHECKMATE, DOW #1 (LUNATIC...@THE.EDGE) @ 1039 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY
2017: "Yeah... who do you have to blow to get a little respect, huh?"

DOLF @ 0922 HOURS ON 22 FEBRUARY 2013: "We object very strongly on
rational and reasonable grounds:

- We find it offends our sensibility that Roman Catholic priests have
engaged within such pervasive pedophile sexual abuse;

- that I have on the basis of sexual identity and my own substantiated
religious belief have been subject to a campaign of slander by
dehumanising conduct as a cause célèbre: Operation Moroccans [#16 -
CONTACT / #79 - DIFFICULTIES] which is deliberate attempts at
Intellectual property theft as intention to defraud, occasioning
dishonesty and treasonable crimes against humanity is a war crime;

- the Roman Catholic Church as a Sovereign City-State in a cabal with
others, is engaged in determined abuses of our human and constitutional
rights and is intent (as delusional attitude) on treating us (ie. to the
Jew first and also to the Greek inclusive of the barbarians as Asians)
as second class citizens within our own country.

Thus we object to any Roman Catholic engaging in such sexual hedonism as
a sadomasochistic parody and a perversity of our denied rights.

And if they engage in such public displays again I will lodge a
complaint about such lack of human decency.

And I will use as my legal precedent that the fascist archbishop George
Pell has made a legal claim of infracted sensibilities, by having
objection to a Gay Bar being named Bloody Mary."

REBEKAH ISON (THE WESTERN AUSTRALIAN NEWSPAPER) @ 1914 HOURS ON 23
FEBRUARY 2017: "A 92-year-old woman fighting for justice over her late
daughter's alleged sexual abuse has met with Melbourne's Catholic
archbishop but says his sympathies don't cut the mustard.

Eileen Piper says Archbishop Denis Hart gave her a letter and said he
would pray for her in a closed-door meeting shortly after he gave
evidence at the child abuse royal commission on Thursday.

Ms Piper's lawyer, Judy Courtin, said Archbishop Hart extended his
sympathies for what had happened to the widow, whose 32-year-old
daughter Stephanie killed herself in 1994, the year after revealing she
had been raped by Pallottine priest Gerard Mulvale as a teen.

But he did not acknowledge the abuse occurred, Ms Piper said

"I'm sorry to say... nothing has changed," Ms Piper, who travelled from
Melbourne, told reporters after the meeting outside the royal commission
in Sydney.

"It's not over. I'm not prepared to let that happen."

Mulvale was charged with offences relating to Stephanie but they were
dropped after she died.

The Melbourne Archdiocese earlier this month released a statement saying
it believed Stephanie's case had been investigated thoroughly and it
can't be satisfied on the evidence that the abuse occurred.

It says the claim was twice assessed by Peter O'Callaghan QC, from the
Church's Melbourne Response, who came to the same conclusion.

Ms Piper, who arrived to the hearing carrying a box full of 55,000
petition signatures, says she's still optimistic despite the meeting,
which was offered to her on the day of the hearing.

"I have an instinctive feeling that sadness I displayed today wouldn't
just run off and not be listened to," she said.

"It's just maybe a mother's dream, I don't know."

The current hearing has been in part investigating how the Catholic
Church has responded to royal commission findings about its response to
child sexual abuse."

-
https://thewest.com.au/news/crime/archbishop-meets-92yo-over-alleged-abuse-ng-s-1680398

NOTE: Insert here (when I find it amongst the 650+ pages) the story
narrative of the 90 yo from the CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY (T'AI HSUAN CHING)

COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST/BUDDHIST/VIETNAM VET/TURD PHILOSOPHER) BURKE @
0031 HOURS ON 25 FEBRUARY 2017: "Moroccans as Ladyboys?

Hmmm. After thoughtful consideration, I am of the opinion that said
[Moroccans] would be far too hairy to make good ladyboys.

That's my story and I'[m], stickin' to it."

SISTER FIONA (HUG...@GMAIL.COM) @ 0326 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "A Nun
would never even entertain such unrighteous talk or thoughts.

A true Nun has a life totally dedicated to service of love and god.

Of course you know about this Edmund don't you.

Sister FIONA?"

DOLF @ 0457 HOURS ON 25 FEBRUARY 2017: "I'm picturing you as the hairy
(ie. given that Pleasance works your bot-bot from time to time with
depilatory cream so as to give you that little kinder feel which you so
enjoy) monstrous hulk, even given your one testicular impediment,
propositioning your Moroccans Ladyboy idolisation, in a quasi-masculine
dulcet tone as some such manner as this:

'Hello my furry little friend as *BEASTIE* (ie. [chiefly literary]: a
small animal, especially one toward which affection is felt;
[facetious]: an insect, bug; [Canadian slang (chiefly Alberta)];
construction worker; Courtesy: Word of the Day for 23 February 2017;
www.dictionary.com), shall I tell you mine serene wants for my little
scarab (ie. [slang]: for sh@t felching scavenger as Mediterranean
cockroach).'

What say ye Kernel?"

*AUTHENTICATION* *RESULTS* *ON* *THE* *TRUE* *DEFROCKED* *IDENTITY* *OF*
*SISTER* *FIONA* *AS* *THE* *HORSE* *RACING* *FANATIC* *GREG* *HUDSON*,
*MELBOURNE*, *VICTORIA*, *AUSTRALIA*: spf=pass (sender IP is
203.12.160.161); smtp.mailfrom=tpg.com.au; hotmail.com; dkim=test
(signature was verified), header.d=tpg.com.au;hotmail.com;
dmarc=bestguesspass action=none header.from=tpg.com.au;

DOLF: "You wouldn't believe it, but just the other day as *SCUM* on the
footpath and opposite where I observed a full loaf of bread outside the
now closed Ambulance Station within Cunnighame Street, Sale I should
also find this extra-ordinary thing of *WITCHCRAFT* and it wasn't even
garbage day: *AN* *EMPTY* *JAR* *OF* *HOLLAND* *HOUSE* *CAVIAR* *BLACK*.

Which I picked up and put within the nearest bin."

SEE ALSO: "VOX POPULI: FAKED NEWS AND ITS CONSEQUENCE WITHIN THE HOME OF
THE BRAVE, LAND OF THE FREE AS LA LA LAND (ie. a fanciful state or
*dreamworld*; Los Angeles or Hollywood, especially with regard to the
film and television industry)" dated 9 to 16 March 2017

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indUGJDOHkydXF3TEU

GREG [SISTER FIONA] HUGHSON (AC...@TPG.COM.AU) @ 0452 HOURS ON 21 MARCH
2017: "[W]here is your forgiveness after Jesus on sermon on mount is
all this retaliation against enemies?

Sister FIONA."

DOLF @ 0343 HOURS ON 21 MARCH 2017: "BECAUSE I'M CLAIMING THAT ROMAN
CATHOLICS ARE NO DIFFERENT TO THE IMMUTABILITY [OF THIS DEHUMANIZING
HARASSMENT] AND DESERVE A DEATH PENALTY FOR TREASON AND BLASPHEMY AS
THEY WILL BE MADE ACCOUNTABLE FOR GEORGE PELL'S ACTS OF TREASON BY
REFUSAL OF COMMUNION ON PENTECOST SUNDAYS IN 1998 AND 2000.

YOU CATHOLIC NEOPHYTES ARE ACCOUNTABLE TO YOUR PRIESTS BY EUCHARIST AS
BOND OF SOUL--AND YOU WILL BE OBEDIENT TO DEATH.

I'M INTENT ON BRINGING PEOPLE TO A MIND OF ACCEPTANCE THAT SUCH WANTON
BELLIGERENCE IS THE ONLY SUBSTANCE AND TRUTH TO ROMAN CATHOLIC FAITH AS
BELIEF, DIS-BELIEF OR NON-BELEIF AND A DEATH PENALTY IS A JUST RECOURSE
TO THAT ABSOLUTE CONTEMPT.

*AT* *WHAT* *POINT* *DO* *YOU* *THINK *THAT* *YOUR* *CONTRARY* *BELIEF*
*MIGHT* *BE* *MORE* *RATIONALLY* *CONSIDERED* *A* *CONTEMPT* *AS*

----- [MODIFIED] Original Message -----