Valley and Cougar dart machine parts and service available

Ken Layton

Jan 28, 2008, 1:17:09 AM1/28/08
For those that have Valley Cougar electronic dart machines you can get
parts, manuals, and service at Shelti, Inc.

http://www.shelti.com/parts-darts.html

dwayne...@gmail.com

Mar 31, 2016, 9:17:45 PM3/31/16
i have about 4 or five units i various parts want to get get rid of em all

sheri...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2016, 11:09:07 AM4/5/16
Hey Dwayne, what model cougar board are they? I was about to call in for some new parts but could go for used ones instead.

heather...@gmail.com

May 16, 2016, 11:24:33 PM5/16/16
Hi I am looking for the coin accepter all I have is a metal box

rparzuch...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2018, 2:37:57 PM12/31/18
Do you still have the spare parts

rparzuch...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2018, 2:38:56 PM12/31/18
Dwayne do you still have the old machines