Are gay guys capable of meaninful relationships?

TAKEMY...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2009, 8:20:45 AM3/20/09
I once heard that men, are not capable of having a loving meaningful
relationship with another guy..and be faithful. Now my brother ..who
is devoted gay will beg the differ. As I explore more into my bi
sexuality it seems like guys just want to have sex...I mean don't get
me wrong..I love sex as well...but what about the entire relationship?
let me know ur feelings or experience if u agree with me don't and do
tell me why or why thanks.
http://sx69s.com/menlove.html