I perform Inter Faith Marriage Ceremonies LGBT friendly

thubtenpematenzin

Nov 23, 2019, 3:15:06 PM11/23/19
I am a licensed Inter-Faith Minister I perform ceremonies for couples after an initial 4 question interview: 1 One Do you and your fiancee/ potential life partner practice un-conditional Love? 2 Two Do you and your fiancee/ potential life partner practice mutual respect?3 Three Do you and your fiancee / potential life partner practice open communication(utilizing active listening)? 4 Four Do you and your fiancee/ potential life partner share honest statements? These four key factors according to Psychology Today relationship article" determine the sucess and health of a lasting relationship and marriage".All proceeds from the ceremony will be directly donated to my California based Non Profit Thubten Pema Tenzin Inc.Please see our Facebook Group Page and choose from one of our self help focused projects you would like to support.We have an all Volunteer board.a copy of my license and the vows based on the four questions is available for use,or any vows (self written/created or otherwise comfortable to your faith can be used.please email me at: thubtenp...@yahoo.co.in to arrange an appointment and I will provide my cellphone number (a reasonable payment plan is an option.)