Printable pdf classic books - Bird Publisher publishing house

Bird Publisher

Dec 12, 2008, 7:38:44 AM12/12/08
Printable pdf classic books - Bird Publisher publishing house

Many pdf printable classic books, avaluable via internet on Bird
Publisher`s web page: www.bird-publisher.com – spirituality and
personal developement.

Among them:

- Dr. Durai Arulneyam: THE GOSPEL OF SHRI SHIRDI SAI BABA
- Lorraine Walshe-Ryan: I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU
- Rishi Singh Gherwal: KUNDALINI - THE MOTHER OF THE UNIVERSE
- Theron Q. Dumont: THE POWER OF CONCENTRATION
- William E. Gray: KNOW YOUR MAGNETIC FIELD, more.
- Christian D. Larson: THE PATHWAY OF ROSES
- William Walker Atkinson: SCIENCE OF BREATH
- Christian D. Larson: YOUR FORCES AND HOW TO USE THEM
- Florence Scovell Shinn: THE GAME OF LIFE AND HOW TO PLAY IT
- William Walker Atkinson: THOUGHT VIBRATION
- Tibetan Healing Book
- Florence Scovell Shinn: YOUR WORD IS YOUR WAND
and many others (in slovene, croatian language too).

Dear translators, please use e-Bird , here are some job for you too.

I was just wondering if you as an author would like to publish your
book, video or audio from the area of spirituality & personal
developement with Bird Publisher. What do you think abouth that?

With respect and regards,

editor.

www.bird-publisher.com