PILLARS OF SPIRITUAL PROGRESS - SANT HARJIT SINGH SANDHU

shabdahu

Jan 8, 2012, 10:23:35 PM1/8/12
Two brief video Satsangs by Sant Harjit Singh Sandhu Ji Maharaj:

Sur Vichar Nadi (Knowledge) Pillars of Spiritual Progress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrNlTWrSOOA&feature=autoplay&list=ULbH...

and:

Mauna (Silence) Pillars of Spiritual Progress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHt6enB8ry0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

A video Satsang of Baba Faqir Chand, Sant Harjit’s Preceptor, in nine
parts:

Entitled: ***Kar Nano Didar Mehal Mai Piara Hai***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkczuOXOCaY&feature=related (1 of 9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsqyn2yl1og&feature=related (2 of 9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YtA0gAb8mM&feature=related (3 of 9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mI4wbUJfic&feature=related (4 of 9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1d6VsRqajs&feature=related (5 of 9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDLI_HJ7a5E&feature=related (6 of 9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urFrunWzPos&feature=related (7 of 9 )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ3pun2dkGQ&feature=related (8 of 9)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqts1ccXj44&feature=related ( 9 of 9)

Video Satsang by Baba Faqir Chand Ji Maharaj, entitled:

***Harjit Chitavni*** (Harjit Awakening)

Harjit Chitavni (Harjit Awakening) - Part 1 - Password BFF

http://vimeo.com/7486637

Harjit Chitavni (Harjit Awakening) - Part 2 - Password BFF

http://vimeo.com/7638527

Harjit Chitavni (Harjit Awakening) - Part 3 - Password BFF

http://vimeo.com/7792918

Official Website for Baba Faqir Chand Foundation, London, England
(also known as Original Sant Mat) :

http://www.babafaqirchand.com/index.html (Sant Harjit Singh Sandhu)

Discussion groups, newletters, blogs, both public and member only:

(Member only discussion – Sant Harjit, a most practical Sant, is a
member ).

entirety of Baba Faqir Chand’s Satsangs, and that of Data Dayal
Maharishi Shiv Brat Lal’s Satsangs, and other relevant literature,
through Original Sant Mat. Public archives available here).

(A mirror site of the Baba Faqir Chand Ji Satsangs List – these twin
lists are for purposes of being able to persue literature without
necessarily joining a list, as the archives are public).

discussion – Sant Harjit is a member).

http://groups.google.com/group/shabda_to_shabad_yoga/ (Quotes and
newsgroup formatted).

http://groups.google.com/group/meditation_shabda_to_shabad/ (Quotes
and newsgroup formatted and twin to, or mirror of,
*shabda_to_shabad_yoga on Googlegroups).

http://shabda-to-shabad-meditation.blogspot.com/

http://attention-on-god.blogspot.com/

Amit Saini

Dec 9, 2022, 8:56:01 AM12/9/22
Dear all,
I am from India and found that most of the links in this post are not working now - except the videos on Youtube and two on Vimeo.
I wanted to know if there is any way that I can contact Sh. Harjit Singh Sandhu ji.

thanks and regards
Amit Saini