No Deposit Free Poker Bankrolls

瀏覽次數:5 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ferenc szanto

未讀,
2010年10月19日 下午2:15:222010/10/19
收件者:

FREE POKER MONEY for Online Poker with no deposit requirements at
PokerNetOnline!!!
http://pokermoneyonline.blogspot.com/
Q: How Does The Process Work?

A: The process will take about 5 minutes to complete. It is fairly
simple. Throughout the registration process you will have to download
the titanpoker.com software.
You will then need to setup an account with them. Then, you will fill
out a form on our web page which includes your Titan account name so
we will be able to transfer the free poker money.
You will then receive a $30 no deposit bonus right into your account
which you can begin playing with.

Q: What Is The Catch?

A: There is no catch. After you complete the registration, we will
deposit $30 into your Titan Poker account.
Once you complete the requirements (5,000 Titan Poker Points), we will
deposit an additional $50, then $70 more at 10,000 Titan Poker Points
into your free poker money account.

Q: How Long Does It Take To Receive The Money?

A: You should receive the funds in your no deposit poker account in 24
hours to 4 days. Please do not post on our forums until you have
waited that long.
Sometimes, things happen which could delay payment.

Free Titan Poker Online without Deposit!

$150 Poker Cash without a Deposit!

0 則新訊息