Amiga Free Helpline

Terry Green

Jul 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/28/00
This is a short posting to inform everybody that I can contact about the
Amiga Free Helpline. This is open to ALL Amiga users, either to ask for
advice, or, to give it. It doesn`t matter if you have a great deal of
knowledge about the Amiga. All that matters is that YOU want to help.

If you want more details please email me at

tg...@hotmail.com

Thankyou

Terry

Terrance Richard Boyes

Jul 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/29/00
Terry Green <te...@tgpd.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> This is a short posting to inform everybody that I can contact about the

s/posting/spam/

Why do people have to ruin good ideas :(

--
<URL:http://www.pierrot.co.uk/> Team AMIGA
Don't get suckered in by the comments -- they can be terribly misleading.

Terry Green

Jul 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/30/00

Terrance Richard Boyes <t...@pierrot.co.uk> wrote in message
>This is NOT meant to be SPAM. It is meant as a genuine offer of help. All
it costs is time. If any body that is on the helpline tries to charge
anything for advice, they will be kicked off. IF people tell me that is.

Terry Green.

Terrance Richard Boyes

Jul 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/30/00
Terry Green <te...@tgpd.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Terrance Richard Boyes <t...@pierrot.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Terry Green <te...@tgpd.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>> > This is a short posting to inform everybody that I can contact about the
>>
>> s/posting/spam/
>>
>> Why do people have to ruin good ideas :(
>>

>>This is NOT meant to be SPAM. It is meant as a genuine offer of help. All

It's the fact that you've posted this "short posting" dozens of
times to dozens of newsgroups in the past fortnight that makes it
spam. Very close to Cancellable spam at that, your next planned
series of Excessive MultiPosting will put it over that line.

And at least one of the groups that you're spamming is a non-English
language group that has little to do with the Amiga computer.

--
<URL:http://www.pierrot.co.uk/> Team AMIGA

Plaese porrf raed."
- Prof. Michael O'Longhlin, S.U.N.Y. Purchase