A post is a post is a post.....

1 view

Jonas Tschirner

Oct 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/23/00
I'mn posting here just for telling that theres me, who checks this NG
regularly...is there anyone else? Let me know :-)

--

Jot
stellv. Vorsitzender NBW e.V.

j...@netbauer.de
ICQ#:23601570

http://www.netbauer.de
http://beam.to/jot

Julian Aronowitz

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00
** To reply in e-mail, remove "mohlav." and ".invalid" from address **

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:34:35 +0200, "Jonas Tschirner" wrote about A post is a
post is a post.....:

You are not the only one to check this out. Trouble is, I am not
even sure what this is supposed to be about. (:-S)

Julian.

Terrance Richard Boyes

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00
Julian Aronowitz <jaron...@mohlav.acm.org.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:34:35 +0200, "Jonas Tschirner" wrote about A post is a
> post is a post.....:
>> I'mn posting here just for telling that theres me, who checks this NG
>> regularly...is there anyone else? Let me know :-)

[snip]

> You are not the only one to check this out. Trouble is, I am not
> even sure what this is supposed to be about. (:-S)

Well the name is a bit of a clue :) Even though the newgroup
didn't specify anything there is a comp.sources.amiga whose
purpose is

Source code-only postings for the Amiga. (Moderated)

So basically an unmoderated version of that. Of course with
Aminet being such a success there isn't really much need
for either group.

--
<URL:http://www.pierrot.co.uk/faq/dtm.faq> Team AMIGA
Quick, sing me the BUDAPEST NATIONAL ANTHEM!!

robospawn

Oct 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/24/00
ya man AMIGA RULES!!
http://www.videolink.ca

Jonas Tschirner wrote:

> I'mn posting here just for telling that theres me, who checks this NG
> regularly...is there anyone else? Let me know :-)

Terrance Richard Boyes

Oct 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/25/00
robospawn <in...@y2kwares.com> wrote:
> ya man AMIGA RULES!!