Is this newsgroup being used?

Lucifer

Jun 23, 2019, 5:35:33 AM6/23/19
No new posts since January this year.

Calum

Jun 23, 2019, 3:34:26 PM6/23/19
On 23/06/2019 10:35, Lucifer wrote:
> No new posts since January this year.

I guess Solaris x86 isn't as popular as it used to be...

Grant Taylor

Jun 23, 2019, 3:58:53 PM6/23/19
On 6/23/19 1:34 PM, Calum wrote:
> I guess Solaris x86 isn't as popular as it used to be...

I thought that I had heard that Oracle was using x86 (i386pc?) Solaris
on Exadata enclosures. But they are sold and maintained as a turnkey
solution, not really administered by traditional system administrators.

I also question how much Oracle Enterprise Linux is eating into x86
Solaris's market share, especially by Oracle.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

gendila