samba on Solaris 10 x86

Anonymous

Jul 28, 2014, 4:29:49 AM7/28/14

I have a Solaris 10 x86 system with IP 192.168.1.10. I enabled samba on it already. On my Windows XP computer (192.168.1.11), I have two test users, John Doe and jdoe

How can I set up samba so that any Windows users can mount network drives
from the Solaris onto the PC? Currently, when I am on the PC, and run \\192.168.1.10
It always asks for user name and password.
If possible, I don't want to have to type in a user name and password
every time my PC mounts a network drive from the Solaris to my PC
when my PC first logs in. Thanks.

This is what my smb.conf file looks like:

#======================= Global Settings =====================================
[global]

workgroup = WORKGROUP
server string = Samba Server