Re: Solar & wind 88% SHORTFALL of world's power NEEDS in 2022; Re: Solar & wind 12% of electricity world wide

1 view

Oil Coal

Oct 3, 2023, 3:32:07 PM10/3/23
On 03 Oct 2023, bruce bowser <bruce1....@gmail.com> posted some
news:423b2c1c-3e15-46b8...@googlegroups.com:

> "12% of the world's power came from solar and wind in 2022"
>
> ‘Entering the clean power era’: Wind and solar generated a record
> amount of global power in 2022 CNBC - April 12, 2023
> --
> https://www.cnbc.com/2023/04/12/wind-and-solar-generated-a-record-amoun
> t-of-global-power-in-2022.html

Lol at bruce.

That's an 88% deficit which must be filled by coal, oil, gas or nukes.
Hydro is no longer a reliable source of energy.

max headroom

Oct 3, 2023, 9:42:40 PM10/3/23
In news:ufhq7l$qiv$1...@toxic.dizum.net, Oil Coal <oil-...@acidrain.com> typed:
Excuse me?!? Since when is hydro no longer a reliable source of energy?