Biden a math challenged fool. The USA has no significant emissions to cut.

Rudy Canoza Neodome Forger

May 9, 2021, 8:31:18 PM5/9/21
The US has abdicated virtually all emission creating manufacturing
to China, India, Africa and South America.

If the USA could possibly stop everything releasing or creating
emissions, it wouldn't even register 0.01% of the total world
output.

Do the fucking math, people. The federal government has this
information in a publicly accessible dataset.

If you can't find it, go kill yourself.

TT

May 10, 2021, 5:53:17 AM5/10/21
I found it.

US emissions are 15% of the world output.

That means the real figure is 1500 times higher than you claimed. So who
is the bigger liar or more 'math challenged'; you or Biden?

https://www.epa.gov/ghgemissions/global-greenhouse-gas-emissions-data

https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/how-much-carbon-dioxide-does-united-states-and-world-emit-each-year-energy-sources?qt-news_science_products=0#qt-news_science_products

*skriptis

May 10, 2021, 9:08:49 AM5/10/21
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
> I found it.US emissions are 15% of the world output.That means the real figure is 1500 times higher than you claimed. So who is the bigger liar or more 'math challenged'; you or Biden?https://www.epa.gov/ghgemissions/global-greenhouse-gas-emissions-datahttps://www.usgs.gov/faqs/how-much-carbon-dioxide-does-united-states-and-world-emit-each-year-energy-sources?qt-news_science_products=0#qt-news_science_products

Fake news as usual.

Here's some real data.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_gdp_as_a_percentage_of_world_gdp

US GDP as % of World GDP is at 23.91%, compared to 24.07% last year

Also

https://ustr.gov/issue-areas/economy-trade

"Constituting less than 5 percent of the world's population, Americans generate and earn more than 20 percent of the world's total income."

So their "work" is worth minimum 20% and even up to 25% of global output, while they account for merely 15% of pollution.

So isn't it a hoax to claim they should do something?

TT

May 10, 2021, 9:58:54 AM5/10/21
*skriptis kirjoitti 10.5.2021 klo 16:08:
> TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:
>> I found it.US emissions are 15% of the world output.That means the real figure is 1500 times higher than you claimed. So who is the bigger liar or more 'math challenged'; you or Biden?https://www.epa.gov/ghgemissions/global-greenhouse-gas-emissions-datahttps://www.usgs.gov/faqs/how-much-carbon-dioxide-does-united-states-and-world-emit-each-year-energy-sources?qt-news_science_products=0#qt-news_science_products
>

> Fake news as usual.

No, completely factual.

And no, GDP wasn't being discussed, just the emissions.

*skriptis

May 10, 2021, 10:19:10 AM5/10/21
TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:r
> *skriptis kirjoitti 10.5.2021 klo 16:08:> TT <as...@dprk.kp> Wrote in message:>> I found it.US emissions are 15% of the world output.That means the real figure is 1500 times higher than you claimed. So who is the bigger liar or more 'math challenged'; you or Biden?https://www.epa.gov/ghgemissions/global-greenhouse-gas-emissions-datahttps://www.usgs.gov/faqs/how-much-carbon-dioxide-does-united-states-and-world-emit-each-year-energy-sources?qt-news_science_products=0#qt-news_science_products> > > > Fake news as usual.> > No, completely factual.And no, GDP wasn't being discussed, just the emissions.

But you claimed or implied US is emitting "too much".

That's obviously fake.

TT

May 10, 2021, 10:22:46 AM5/10/21
Strawman. No I didn't.